(anna)
i knew she was too in love with connor. i knew she would never have any feelings for me. i don't know why i thought she would. there is just a little part of me that hopes she does. maybe one day she'll notice.

(eva)
asking anna that question was hard because i know i have feelings for her, and her saying no just made it worse. but connor is like a drug, i'm addicted to him and i want to push him away but it's so hard. and i wish i could tell anna how i feel but i can't.

(anna's pov)
this car ride is so awkward i can't take it anymore
" hey i'm not hungry anymore so i'm gonna head back home unless you really need something"
"oh okay that's fine connor is making me meet him somewhere in a bit"
it's always "oh i'm going with connor" or "conners coming" never let me spend time with the people who actually care about me
" do i need to drop you off"
" no i don't want connor to be more mad at me for hanging out with you"
this is our problem here. you mean to tell me you can't hang out with your best friend because you're "not really boyfriend" can't trust you. unbelievable. she should be the one not trusting him.
"eva you know what"
"what"
" this is not okay. you can't hang out with me because he doesn't trust you. you should be the one not trusting him after all the different girls i see on his story, all the sneaking around he does"
"and" oooh eva honey i am about to go off
"and what. you want me to name all of the things i know about him cause there's a lot. but there's one thing i know for sure, and it's that you may think your his girl. he may be your guy but you are not his girl."
"anna-"
" i have one last thing to add. me or connor? choose now."
"anna i can't"
"yeah you can you've done it plenty of times before"

(evas)
why is she doing this to me. did i really hurt her that much. does she really care that much about me. and why do i want to choose her over connor. i know connor and i are meant to be but anna is my best friend why would she make me do this.

(anna's)
this is all fucked. and i kinda did this to myself. knowing eva she's gonna pick connor, no doubt. and then once again i  have managed to ruin another good friendship.

hey hey hey, how y'all doin. it's coming along slowly but surely. hope u enjoyed this semi crazy chapter and the somewhat cliffhanger. anyways thanks for reading.