Chapter 1 lilly

lilly is 19yrs old she's known george since she was little....then he went to xfactor and everything fell apart...

lilly's POV

9:00am....i wake up at 9 usually no one's home to wake me up...i have no job....i'm underweight and i know it and it's not because i'm anorexic it's because i live on crackers i know it sounds silly but it's all i can afford and my money's running out so i only eat 5 crackers per day and drink water....i watch TV....sometimes...i manly just lie on the floor in the living room i've worn the same clothes since the 'accident' i still shower im not a scank i just don't want to go upstairs and see all the rooms with no one in just every object in the exact place they were left before the 'accident' i've not always been like this i used to be happy with my bestfriend....george i can feel tears in my eyes whenever i say his name...i don't know why because he's a jerk!... all the cutains are still shut and i can't remember the last time i went outside...or the last time someone knocked on the door or rang the phone...i don't know what i'm doing with my life i've been like this for 16 weeks thats 4 months ago it's january the 2nd today my birthdays tomorrow i used to get excited but not anymore it won't be diffrent to any other day since september the 30/09/12 when george forgot about me....13/10/12...when the 'accident happened  i miss him and i miss them....my mum,my dad, my little twin brother and sister....and there's only one person to blame for all this............ME! i'm eating one of my crackers it's stale but im hungary,,,there's a big pile of letters by the front door but i'm not going to touch them it's all bills for mr alley...HandM magazine for Mrs alley....mum and dad....i'm suprised no one's noticed i live in this house alone...wait let me correct that im not suprised no one notices me anymore....8:00pm this day has gone quick i might aswell go to sleep i've got nothing better to do...........

aw made me feel sad writing this,,george will be in the next chapter comment/vote/fan?? Cerys xoxo