Chapter 5 I need to fix my bestie..

• Dedicated to Ruby <3

Authors note: Soo i went to txf tour last night (7.02.13) and.... i touched james arthurs jacket josh and JJ waved and george gave me a heart!! :) aha!! :)

George's POV

i opened my eyes and see Lils snuggled into my chest i don't see JJ,Jaymi or Josh....i turn my phone on...10:00am theres a message from Jaymi...

Jaymi: Hey me and the boys have gone shopping round bristol to see whats its like and because i think lils needs you to help her...see ya later xx

"George?" lilly mumbles "yeah?" i reply as lilly sits up then she hugs me "I thought you'd left me" lilly says pulling out the hug "Why would leave you?" i ask "Because i thought you'd give up on me.." lilly replys "Lilly i'll never give up on you im gunna fix you!" i say smiling "I promise" i add lilly smiles and asks " wheres the boys?" "They went of shopping and looking round bristol they will proberly get bombarded with fans" i say as i get up and go into the kitchen with lilly following...i open her cuboards .... crackers.....i open the fridge....crackers....i open the washing machine because it looks like there's something inside....More crackers "Really crackers lils" i say chuckling a bit "um yeah..." lilly says i want her to giggle and smile like she used to but she's broken...."Well then we're going shopping" i say getting my shoes on as lilly puts on her converse...

Authors note: this chappy is not finished but ive gtg now write the rest tomorrow :) Cerys xxxx <3