𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘭𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘦

"what the fuck is wrong with you?" kelley hissed, walking back and fourth in a straight line in their shared hotel room, her hands rubbing her temples. 

"me, what the fuck is wrong with me? let's start with you, kelley maureen o'hara!" genesis hissed back, getting up off the queen sized bed. the two pair of lovers were fighting over how jealous genesis had gotten during the game tonight. 

"what caused this sudden uproar of your anger? i hadn't done not a damn thing to you, and now you're treating me like i'm the scum at the bottom of your shoes! talk, or i walk!" kelley spat back in a quick rebuttal. 

"how could not fucking know? after the game tonight, you sat there and wrapped your arm around bronze, and held her like she was your fucking arm candy. so if you're going to walk, walk! i don't care!" genesis shouted, her small hands clinched at her side. the brunette had tears streaming down her face, and her face was a rosey shade of red.

 "genesis, i. ." kelley said, stopping in her tracks as she turned to face her girlfriend.

 "you know that you're the only one for me. not her, not daly, just you," kelley said, her voice now softening. genesis shook her head, and ignored the soft tone that was coming from her.

 "i can't do this anymore," genesis said, frantically trying to find her bag. 

"genesis, wait. please don't do this," kelley said, her eyes just watching the female as she was trying to plead with her.

 "no, i can't. we've been fighting like this for the last three weeks, and it's the same shit everyday. i need some thinking space, and i think i'm going to go stay with tobin for the rest of the week," genesis said, noting in her head that it would only be three days. 

in a matter of three minutes, genesis was able to collect her things and leave the hotel room, leaving kelley standing there, watching the women she loved disappear behind the hotel door. with a loud click, the door was shut and it was like she was walking out on a chapter of life, but she knew she wasn't. genesis was going to her best to fight for this relationship and get things right. as of right now, genesis was going to take these three days to work on herself, then face the music when she was ready.