P R O L O G U E

"I'm gonna miss you so much!" The young blond haired girl said

"Nooo I'm gonna miss more!!" The turquoise haired girl said

Today Yuri was getting adopted. Everybody was happy for her, including Ami.

Time Skip

" Okay children, I hope everybody has said there goodbyes to Yuri! "

Yuri and mama were out the door on there way to the gate. Ami still wasn't ready to let go of her friend so she followed Yuri and mama until they go to the gate. As she followed them she noticed mama and Yuri were gone. She was slightly confused as she tiptoed being extra quiet because she knew she could get in trouble.

She was looking around until she heard footsteps, she immediately ran towards the truck hiding under it. She the hears Yuri's angelic voice. "Mama where are my parents?" She said looking around the odd building

"Oh dear..." Mama said with a hint of sadness in her voice Yuri the looked up and saw a HUGE monster. The monster looked like it hadn't ate in days, her eyes widened as she started to scream the monster opened it's mouth wide, then swallowed her whole.

Mama then started chucking " I didn't think you'd do that " as the demon and mamas conversation continue, Ami looked at mama with disgust as she held back her tears, she couldn't believe it. Her own best friend was killed infront of her eyes. The girl was tramatised.

She then got back to the house, her face was pale and her eyes were red from crying. She looked like she has saw a ghost, the trio saw her and immediately started asking questiones, she just shrugged it off and went to the room.

She promised herself she would never talk to anyone about what she had saw, she also promised herself to keep a distance from anyone just to cool down.

Little did she know.. that would last for three years.