03 Nothing but an one-night stand

They walked, quietly, back to their seats, a heavy awkwardness floating in the air for long hours.

At some point they both opened their mouths to speak, at the same time.

"You first!"

"No, it was nothing important, you speak first!"

"I am just wondering who is constantly messaging you on the phone?", Xiao Zhan decided to finally ask the question that he was dying to know the answer for.

"Oh, it's my ex, he wants another chance."

"HE?!"

"Yes, he, any problem with that?", Yibo raised an eyebrow.

"No problem, I'm just surprised, because I have thought that I was your first, too."

"Was I such a bad lover, that it seemed to you as it was my first time ?", Wang Yibo smiled, interweaving his fingers with his seatmate's.

"For me it was the first time.
I mean with a man.", Zhan whispered.

"And did you like it?
Aww, you are so adorable when you blush!
I will tell you a secret, it was something for the first time for me, too.", Yibo tightened his hand holding.

"Really, how come?"

"Well, let's see.
Firstly, it was my first time doing it with a stranger, actually my only time doing it with another person than my ex.
And secondly, it was my first time to top."

"Ohh?!
I suppose that you loved your ex very much, and you suffered a lot because of breaking up.
I wonder what he looks like?
Will you give him the asked second chance?", Zhan squirmed in his seat.

"Do I smell here the scent of jealousy?
No, of course that I will not go back to him.
It was unacceptable what he did, and not with just a random guy, but with my best friend.
And yes, he is a very handsome man, but a heartless one, so maybe he did me a favor by breaking my heart like that.
Also, just think about it! If he would have not done that, I would have never lived this wonderful experience with you!"

"Really? Was I a wonderful experience for you?
Then, why do you want me only as an one-night stand experience?"

"That was our agreement from the beginning, remember?
Besides, you said that you are a straight guy who was just curious with the other team.
Wasn't I for you just a curiosity, a new kind of sexual experience?"

"Yes, you're right!", Zhan nodded, smiling bitterly.

They were interrupted by the stewardess' voice:
"Sir, I noticed that you are not sleeping, would you like some coffee?"