1

A loud blaring sound rings throughout my head waking me up from my horrid dream of all my teeth falling out. I fumble around my dresser to stop my alarm clock from making my ears bleed and rub my eyes. I stretch making that really weird sound you do when your whole body just flattens like you just got ran over and hop out of my bed. My mum barges into my room screaming about something.
"Mum I'm naked!!!" I yell right back reaching for my blanket.
Shouldn't she know not to barge into a sixteen year olds bedroom?
"Pack your shit brat your being sold?"
I gasp a stupid dramatic gasp that high school girls do when their lunch trays are thrown in their face. My hand makes it way to my chest grabbing it as I fall back dramatically onto my bed.
"Mother how could you sell me?! I'm your only son." Tears fill my eyes like water did in the titanic.
"Oh shut it, all you ever do is get high and give yourself stick and pokes plus were poor I can't deal with your burden of an ass anyway."
"Well mother... who are you selling me to?" I make point my fingers down to my arm "sheeeeeeesh."
"I'm selling you to y/n."
"Who the fuck is y/n?"
"Y/n is a new upcoming famous artist about your age."
"Do you think we can have seggs on the crafting table?"
"What the fuck Jacob!?l My mum yells, picking up a pillow and throwing it at me.
I push back a Peice of my not so short short hair and say "wow it's the abusive tendencies for me"
"Pack your shit by 9am today!"
"Mum that's in an hour you can't do this to me!"
"Oh the hell I can I'm your mother" she says putting her hands on her hips just how shakiras hips don't lie.
I put my hands to my head and let out a breath I didn't know I was holding. "Get out Mum I'm naked."
"Jesus I birthed you, I've seen you all over." She says rolling her eyes.
"God Mum!"
She leaves but doesn't shut the door correctly you know like the parent thing with the doors. I want to rip her stupid smirk she probably has on her face right now off.
Anyways I get dresses super quick like in high school musical and start thinking about y/n. I wonder if their cute. Oooo I wonder what pronouns. Well I'm gay so like I don't care who the hell i fuck just give me some good seggs.

Suddenly I'm all packed and already outside of my house sitting on the curve. My head is clouded with sad thoughts because I'm a depressed teenage boy but you know boys are always forgotten about I guess that's why no one likes me. Everyone always finds someone better then me anyways. I just wish there could be someone for me. Y/n won't even like me they will probably be like 'ew gross your so weird and stupid I'm going to leave you for someone better' well you know what I'm better then everyone. Yeah I kinda have depression AND a god complex. I know, I did a buzzfeed quiz so I'm like, diagnosed and shit. I didn't see a doctor but buzzfeed said I give off those vibes so I have depression and a god complex. Oh I'm also like always nervous like I bite my nails and shit, my leg even bounces when I'm bored. Like don't look me in the eye because I'll probably have a panic attack or whatever you do when your nervous. I mean yeah a paining attack. I have anxiety. I'm actually very mentally ill. That's probably why my mother sold me because she doesn't want to bother with me.

I hope y/n doesn't care that I'm king of the woof clan on roblox... I sigh looking down at the road.