2

I sit on the curve with music blasting in my ears, do I know when the music got there? No, but that's not the point. I was listening to some underground indie artist that no one has ever heard of, Paramore. It's the only think I have going for me since my mother sold me to some stranger for money and I mean we weren't even that poor! What if that was my last thread huh? Like what if I just offed myself because she sold me. No one ever cares about me. I thought my mother was so great but no! I hate her so much!

Soft tears fill up my blue shining orbs. I didn't know I was crying till I felt hot tears fall onto my cheeks. I let out a strangled sob and broke. There I sat on the corner of my street just breaking down.

Damn I really am a main character.

I looked up into the sky but when I looked up there was no sky. I was met with a person, is this the person my crack addicted mother sold me to?

"Hi I'm Harry styles, lead singer of one direction.

Suddenly I wasn't crying anymore "h-h-h-ha-rr-y?"

"Yes it's me, you are now my discord kitten."

My checks blush a floral red just like the blood I see from when my mother does heroin.

I jump up and hug Harry. This is the best day ever. He didn't seem so happy since I got my Cheeto dust finger prints all over is white shirt that probably costed $500. I didn't care I was just happy that I get to be with Harry styles.