Part 2

Katelins' POV

I haven't seen the stranger in hours. The ambulance drove me to the hospital and now they have me connected to all types of machines. All I can hear around me is muffled voices and hospital music. You know the kind they play on scary movies during the hospital scene. I can constantly feel things poking into my skin and it hurts alot but since my throat is dry there isn't much I can do about it. "Ma'm my name is Dr.Wilson I examined you for major and minor injuries. If you can hear me please respond in any way that you can." The doctor spoke softly. I just wiggled my fingers around. "Thank you. So we found out that you are just fine your body is still sore though from the amount of force that you were hit with. You were hit by a car mam. You are lucky to be alive." He said. I just whimpered again hoping that he'd get the hint that I needed something to drink! "Oh I'm sorry, Nurse Jones please get this lovely patient something to drink. I'll be back a little later to check on you. For now Nurse Jones will be here to assist you." A felt a grin rise upon my face; finally someone who understands.

I felt someone open my mouth wide and poor the cool liquid into my mouth and down my dry throat All of a sudden I felt a bit better I opened my sore eyes but soon closed them again; the light was too bright for my eyes to adjust to. "Oh sorry, I'll dim the lights. Oh an Kaitlen hun you have a visitor." A female voice said who I assumed to be Nurse Jones. I wonder who it is. I hope it's not my boyfriend. Wait!..... Ex boyfriend. Wow this is going to take a lot of getting used to.

I adjust myself on top of the uncomfortable hospital cot. Seconds later I hear someone knock on the door to my room. "Come in." I say with my eyes still closed. I hear footsteps come closer to my cot. "Hey there love how are you?" It was him. The stranger from earlier. I was happy again. "Good." I spoke softly. "Look, I'm sorry for hitting you I swear it was an accident. I was looking at how fit  you were and forgot to take my foot off of the gas." He said sounding truly sorry. I giggled, "Why are you laughing?" He asked sounding very confused. "Because you were checking me out and hit me with your car." I said between fits of laughter. He chuckled a bit too. "Yeah, I guess it is kind of funny. But it's not my fault your beautiful." He said while resting his hand on the railing of the hospital bed. "Thank you." I spoke feeling loved again.

There was a comfortable silence between us. Neither of us spoke we just sat there in our thoughts. "Sing to me." I said hesitantly. Breaking the nice silence, but I just couldn't resist. His voice was irresistible. "What?" He asked obviously confused. "Sing to me." I stated softly once again. "Uhh okay?" He said still sounding slightly confused.

He cleared his throat and started,

"Give me love like her. Cause lately I've been waking up alone."I felt something grab my hand I felt our fingers entwine. My cheeks burned red and my insides exploded. This feels right. He continued to sing the Ed Sheeran love song.

"Paint splatted tear drops on my shirt. Told you I'd let them go. And that I'll fight my corner. Maybe tonight I'll call ya, after my blood turns into alcohol. No I just wanna hold ya. Give a little time to me, we'll burn this out. We'll play hide and seek, to turn this around. All I want is the taste that your lips allow, my my, my my oh give me love, my my, my my oh give me love, my my, my my oh give me love, my my, my my oh give me love, my my, my my give me love. Give me love like never before. Cause lately I've been craving more. And it's been a while but i still feel the same, maybe I should let you go. You know I'll fight my corner, And that tonight I'll call ya, After my blood, is drowning in alcohol, No I just wanna hold ya, Give a little time to me, we'll burn this out, We'll play hide and seek, to turn this around,All I want is the taste that your lips allow, my my, my my, oh give me love. Give a little time to me, we'll burn this out.We'll play hide and seek, to turn this around. All I want is the taste that your lips allow. My my, my my, oh give me love, my my, my my oh give me love, my my, my my oh give me love, my my, my my oh give me love"

He sung that song just right. His voice is indescribable he sings like an angel! I finally opened my eyes. I looked him in the eyes his eyes were so mesmerising. His curls sat on top of his head perfectly. He smiled big showing me his deep dimples. "Like what you see?" He asked while winking. "Umm yes." I said blushing bright. "Whats your name?" I asked curiously. "Harry, Harry Styles" He smiled cheekily. "Whats yours?" He fired back. "Katelin... just Katelin." I giggled.

"I'll be back curls, gotta change." I said while I grabbed my stuff running to the changing room. "Curls." He scoffed. 10 minutes later I came out of the bathroom feeling refreshed. To find Harry looking at my paperwork.

"Hey, can I ask you something?" He asked while looking up from the paperwork. "Yeah, what is it?" I asked while sitting up on the cot. "Why were you crying earlier?" He asked looking me in the eyes once again. I just looked down, ashamed. Why was I crying over my ex? Was a good question. He never really cared about me. "Never mind don't answer, I'm sorry." He said sincerely. While walking over to my cot. "No, you're okay. Because my boyfriend cheated on me...." I said while holding my head down. Avoiding eye contact. "Oh.." Was all he said. Another comfortable silence rose upon us. I felt Harry coming closer to me. He lifted my chin up softly with his big hand and looked me in the eyes and said. "It hurts me to think that you've ever cried."I know your hearts been broken but don't you give up. I'll be there yeah I know it to fix you with love. It hurts me to think that you've ever cried." With those words he crashed his lips upon mine. 

THE END A/N I know the ending is kind of "cheesy" but honestly I didn't know what to put! Sorry hope you guys liked it! <3