Chapter 1

It was a cold, Saturday night. Alex was excited to finally meet his online friend, Kyle, for the first time. They planned a sleepover at Kyle's house, they knew they were gonna have a lot of fun but not the fun they had expected...

At the sleepover, Kyle kept bragging about how good he is at Minecraft, that's why they decided to PVP on Minecraft. After a while, it started to get a bit late. Kyle was tired so rested his head on Alex's shoulder. Alex blushed because of it. It didn't take Kyle a long time to notice. Kyle's heart started racing when he turned Alex's face to him and kissed him softly. "W-what?" Alex asked. Kyle feared that Alex didn't want him the way he did, but soon his worries were gone. Alex kissed Kyle back pushing him onto the floor and making out with him. Alex picked Kyle up and laid him on the bed. "Shhh, quiet. They can't hear us." Kyle said. "Don't worry," Alex said as he pulled the sheets over them.

When they were done Alex moved back to his mattress on the floor and they pretended like nothing happened, nervous as to what will happen the next day. After a few minutes Alex fell asleep, but Kyle stayed up watching him sleep. An hour later Kyle also fell asleep.

To be continued...