Chapter 1: The Wanderer in Honnōji

(Your POV)
The sun looked nice today.

I was walking down the streets of...oh dear, it appears I forgot where I am after all my wandering around. Wait, why was I here again? Oh yes, I was here to find a story! Whose story was it? I have no idea! That's the beauty of my life. I'm a wanderer, little more, nothing less. My attire was pretty normal for a wanderer such as myself! A dark (f/c) cloak with loose sleeves, the loose hood up, and the bottom reached my mid-calves. On my back was one of those bags kendo students carry around to hold their wooden swords, except what I'm carrying is far more dangerous than any wooden sword. Back on the subject, around my neck was a necklace that was made of silver chains, with a skull the size of my thumb made out of a new crystal I found and named after myself! My feet had hiking shoes, socks that looked like they went through a fire, and pants that had the bottoms burned. Underneath the cloak was a t-shirt that had a simple skull on it. As for where I was...I had no idea!

"Excuse me sir, where is (Y/N)?!" I shouted at a man who was looking at me through his window, and he looked scared of something. "(Y/N) won't bite, so tell me where (Y/N) is!"

"You shouldn't have come here, they'll tear you apart!" Despite the man's warning, I wasn't phased by this. "You're in Hono City, how well did you do in school?"

"Beats (Y/N), (Y/N) never went." I answered, not losing the smile on my face in front of this man. "(Y/N) is plenty smart without going, especially history and languages!"

"Then I can't be associated with you!" The man closed his window, how very rude if you ask me.

"Hey, don't close your window on your elders!" I pouted whilst having my hands on my hips in a sassy manner. "That's very rude you know."

I didn't get a response from the man, so I continued down my merry way. Good news was that I now knew where I was, Hono City...a totalitarian island in the middle Tokyo Bay with several classes defined by how well one did in school. How do I know all this? Simple, a wanderer must always know about the politics of the world around him. Though my only real weakness is my bad memory, there's so much wisdom in my head. The downsides of being as wise as I...

Seriously though, why am I here again?

I continued walking through the streets, trying to remember what brought me to this school anyways. I like places with great food, and given how I'm not allowed in the upper areas, good food is out of the question. I was so entranced with my thinking that I ignored the people clearing the road I was walking on and bowed towards the road. I stopped thinking for a moment to examine the surroundings, then I noticed a car coming towards me at high speeds. I never liked cars, they were loud, hot, and you can't hug them. We should have stayed with horses, horses are very huggable. I stepped out of the way of the car, and the car came to a screeching halt. I was enveloped in a dust cloud that quickly blew away, and I was face to face with an absolute giant man driving the car.

"You there, you're late to school." The giant man looked at me. "Say, what's your name? I don't think I've seen you around before?"

 "Say, what's your name? I don't think I've seen you around before?"