Chapter 2: Boxing Club Knockout

(Your POV)
"She's not showing up, maybe we should use hostages."

"(Y/N) would prefer it if everyone didn't."

Mako and I were standing in the bleachers, and the bleachers were packed with students facing the boxing ring, where Fukuroda was waiting patiently. Satsuki, along with the rest of the elite four, had their own VIP section. I looked at my watch, which was just a sundial strapped to my wrist, and Ryuko should be here any moment. "Say, why do you talk like that, (Y/N)?" Mako asked, getting my attention away from the sundial. "You always say your name, but you never say 'I' or 'me' or anything like that, most people find it annoying."

"Yeah, I'm already annoyed with you, and the way you talk isn't helping." Fukuroda pointed out, and I responded by pulling my spoon out of my pocket, and Fukuroda shuddered.

"(Y/N) does it so (Y/N) doesn't forget (Y/N)'s name." I answered, ready to kill a child, but it's not his time yet, so I can't do anything. Oh well, his time will come in the blink of an eye, even if he dies to old age.

"What kind of idiot forgets his own name?" Fukuroda asked, crossing his arms, which was hard thanks to his boxing gloves.

"The same idiot who never has people to call his name." I answered, and while this problem did bother me at first, I eventually got used to it. "By the way, (Y/N) knows two of your agents are trying to make (Y/N) and Mako hostages Satsuki, they're behind (Y/N) and Mako right now. Recall them before (Y/N) decided to throw them at Satsuki, please."

"Fair enough." Satsuki snapped her fingers, and the two agents got out from the bleachers. Despite being the villain here, Satsuki appeared to be pretty reasonable if push comes to shove.

"So...anyone wanna watch (Y/N) juggle something?" I suggested, and nobody looked interested, I'll have them know juggling is very VERY hard, and I'm very proud of the fact I learned it.

"Sorry I'm late." I heard Ryuko's voice, but instead, I saw someone wearing a large cloak that covered most of their body like my own cloak, except I'm wandering the world, this guy is an idiot. I thought that until the hood was taken off to reveal none other than Ryuko, and for some reason, she took off  the rest of the cloak, and everyone gasped. Ryuko's outfit was skimpy and hard to describe, and while I did know something was waiting for her, I didn't think it would be exhibitionist armor.

"Ryuko, do you have any frustrations you'd like to tell (Y/N) and the audience about?" I asked while covering Mako's eyes, and Ryuko turned her head to glare at me, and I could see she was blushing. "Ryuko looks like an exhibitionist."

"Yeah...I'm honestly having second thoughts about this fight." Fukuroda rubbed the back of his head with his boxing glove while looking away. "I don't really like fighting exhibitionists."

"Ryuko, change out of that as soon as possible, that is a violation of school rules." Satsuki pinched the bridge of her nose in an annoyed manner. "Also it's a violation of basic human decency, but school rules before all."

"Look, it's a gift from my father, so let's just hurry up and fight already." I can tell from Ryuko's posture that she was embarrassed about wearing that, not that I blame her, it's an exhibitionist outfit afterall.

"Looks like Mr.Matoi had some questionable expectations of his daughter." I sweatdropped, and Ryuko responded to this snarky comment by throwing a pebble at my head, causing blood to gush out. "Nice shot, that hurt!"

"Well, I did make a promise, and it'd be pretty cowardly to back out now." Fukuroda steeled his resolve and got into a fight stance. "If you want, that (Y/N) guy can help."

"I don't need his help, I can handle you myself." Ryuko pointed out, finally just noticing I'm right behind her. "When did you get up here?"

"(Y/N) moves very fast." I answered, and Ryuko just accepted this as how things are.