Chapter 1

My animatronic form

My POV

Finally, after years of being separated from the rest of the afton family, I've finally found the house they reside in.

In my animatronic form, I walk up the steps, and knock on the door.

Clara's POV

I hear someone knocking on the front door, I walk over to the door, open it, and I see an animatronic standing there, but not one that william made.

"May I help you?" I ask.

"Are you Clara Afton?" The animatronic asks, with a male Russian accent.

"Yes I am, why?" I ask.

"I have some information regarding a missing afton." He responds.

My eyes widen, he has information about our first son, Zachariah.

I open the door all the way and step aside.

"Please come in." I tell him.

He nods and enters.

We walk to the living room.

"William, can you come to the living room, It's important!" I yell.

Not even a second later william teleports in, utilizing glitchtrap's power.

"Is everything alright clara?" My husband asks.

"This animatronic here has some information about our first son." I tell him.

My husband's eyes widen.

I walk beside him and we look at the animatronic infront of us.

Elizabeth, Chris, and Michael enter the living room, and walk over to us.

"Well, what is this information you have?" My husband asks the animatronic.

"Well aftons, he's closer than you think." He tells us.

He starts glowing bright purple, a few seconds later the light disappears.

The animatronic is gone and in his place is Zachariah, all of us gasp.

"Z-Zachariah, is that you son?" I ask.

My POV

"It's really me, mom, I've finally found my way back home." I tell her.

My mother, father, brothers and sister tackle me into a hug.

15 minutes later

All of us are sitting on the couch.

"Son, where have you been all these years?" My dad asks me.

"In hiding, have you heard the rumors of an unknown animatronic that wields unbelievable powers?" I ask them.

They nod.

I stand up, enter my animatronic form, summon my sentinel shield on my right arm, my hammer of sol in my left hand, and my striker on my legs.

They look shocked.

I unsummon my supers and return to my human form.

"Well, that unknown animatronic is me, my animatronic form is of my own design." I tell them.

My dad and mom get up, walk over to me, and put their hands on both of my shoulders.

"We're glad you're finally back home son." They tell me.

"Thank you mom and dad, but you both must know, war is coming, the animatronic war, it will be a difficult war, but I have a few friends and a way to ensure that we win and human kind will survive." I tell them.

Michael walks over to us.

"In time we'll prepare, for now let's just enjoy the fact that you're back with us." My brother tells me.

I nod.