SMUT AHEAD ( SORRY NO PIC)

(Starts off him and u pissed at eachother )

"Well CHANDLER MABE IF YOU WERE AWAY ALL THE TIME I WOULDNT BE PISSED AND WANNA GO OUT AND DO SOMETHING" i say "MABE IF YOU WERNT AT A PARTY WITH OTHER GUYS AROUND YOU, ALL MOST GETING MALLED I WOULDNT BE PISSED AT YOU" he states "WELL IF YOU WERE HOME MORE OFIN." I scream at him about to cry "NOT MY FALUT I'M A FAMOUSE ACTOR" he states as I start to cry from lonleyness ad I slide down the wall. Than my dog buddy comes in and strate over to me and comferts me my breathing is bad but I'm not crying now than chandler starts up again "And YOU EVEN HAVE A DOG TO SLEEP WITH, WHEN I GET HOME I AXPECT TO COME HOME AND BE ABLE TO SNUGGLE WITH YOU" i start to cry evan harder than befor "BUT I COME HOME AND HAVE THE ONESIDE OF THE BED" Buddy starts to bark at chandler witch anoys him even more "SHUT UP" chandler yells at buddy witch make s buddy bark even more "be quite chandler " i say inbetween breaths he glares at me "pleases" i beg him it's silent all acept my breathing so buddy desides to go and eat or whatever chandler walks over to me and hugs me "im, sorry," He says kissing the back of my shoulder as I feel somthing wet on my shoulder "im, sorry, im, not, the, man, you want me to be" i start to cry "it's fine its not like you could, your your own person , your an actor, that's the only thing geting us money" i say crying and sifting so I'm looking at him with my (y/h/c) in my eyes "im also sorry for not being the girl you want to..." i trail of because I start to cry again "shh shh it's ok" he says as he pulls the hair that was in my (y/e/c) than he pulls me in for a kiss a long pasanot kiss I pull away and say "but I'm not getting rid of Buddy" i say looking up into his blue eyes he giggles and I smash my lips back onto mine and we stand up still kissing he pushes me up next to the door and closes it so buddy can't get back into the room I bite Chandlers lip than let it go. He Bites his lip witch is realy sexy. he says "do you know how mutch it turns me on when you do that?"  I run my hands threw his hair and say "what, this or biting your lip" he takes a copple breaths in reply witch means both. Befor I know it I'm on the bed moneing his name witch makes Buddy think I'm yelling at chandler, so buddy's barking at the door. We don't bother to stop buddy from barking even tho we have one nabor but we never had sex this good befor so I don't care if we get Yelled at for being to loud. Matter fact we never moned this loud so they probly don't care if it's onece.

*AN*
ok so tell me how I did idk why I can't put pics ... it may be because I have to mutch music on my phone :/ kk bye

THX FOR READING