fin

"Look, there's Seulgi unnie." Soojin said, pointing at her cousin dancing on the stage.

"She looks very cool." Shuhua said, leaning her head on Soojin's shoulder.

"I guess it is in our genes." Soojin said laughing a little.

"Of course, but you are way cooler. Don't tell her I said that!" Shuhua said clinging onto Soojin's arm.

The two watched the performance, and were amazed at how divine Seulgi's movements were. Then there, Joohyun entered the stage, joining her loved one.

"GO UNNIEEE! YEOROBUN THAT'S MY SISTER!!!" Shuhua chaotically cheered, earning a smack from Soojin.

"You're embarassing oh my god, I can't believe you did that!" She said laughing.

"We cheer all the way in here, also you'll have to dance in a bit too. I'll watch you from the front row and cheer, alright?" Shuhua said, earning a okay sign from Soojin.

"I wanna hear you from the stage louder than those blasting speakers." Soojin smirked.

"Oh hell you will." Shuhua smirked too, and sent Soojin off to the backstage to get ready.

____

"Everyone, give it up for Seo Soojin!"

The lights went off, you could barely see anything, then in the middle of everything, there she was, sitting on a chair, and a backup dancer.

Señorita started playing, and Shuhua's focus was on her only.

"Woah.." that's what came out from Shu's mouth.

The dance was almost drowning her, it was intense. She didn't know wether it was because of how good it was, or because it was Soojin making eye contact with her.

"Damn." She said to herself, as the dance finished, with Soojin leaning on the backup dancer.

She stood up and sprinted towards the backstage.

"Hey, did you enjoy the performance?" Soojin said, smirking.

"That wasn't bad. But I think it was a bit sexual." Shuhua said crossing her arms.

"Awe cutie, are you jealous?" Soojin said, pinching Shuhua's cheeks.

"No I'm not?" Shuhua said, with her cheeks getting a bit red. She was getting flustered at how close Soojin was being, and she was a little sweaty too.

"Pat your sweat up, or you'll get a cold. Get changed too, we're going somewhere." Shuhua said, changing topic.

"Alright, wait me here, I'll go to my changing room. Unless you wanna come in too?"

Shuhua rolled her eyes, at how flirty her bestfriend can be.

Bestfriend.. what a funny thing.
Shuhua caught feelings for her own bestfriend, and is afraid of saying anything of it.

She was zoning out a little, when she saw Soojin approaching her.

"You look more tired than me, are you okay?" Soojin said, checking Shuhua's temperature.

Tired of being your bestfriend.. I wanna be something more.

"I'm okay, don't worry. We gotta go somewhere first and then let's go home." Shuhua said and dragged Soojin to her car.

___

"You said you wanted a picnic date, with the city view." Shuhua said, as she was fixing the back of the car. She prepared everything for them to have their picnic inside the car, feeling cozy in the middle of the cold weather.