00.

00.

"What is your problem?" The dark haired sixteen year boy yelled.

"My problem is that you actually think you can trust her!" The blonde yelled back.

"How do you know that we can't! What has she ever done that makes her not trustworthy?"

"I don't know! I just have this bad feeling about her!"

"Great answer! We shouldn't trust my girlfriend because you have a bad feeling about her! Cause that makes perfect sense!" he threw his arms up in frustration.

"No I'm just saying give it a little time! You just met her not that long ago and now you want to tell her that you're a werewolf!" she defended.

"Why does that even matter to you! You're not even one, so I don't understand why you're so mad that I want to tell Kate what I am!"

"I'm mad at you because I love you!"

"Well maybe that's a problem!"

The blonde widened her eyes at the dark hair boy as he said those five words.

"No that's not what I meant." he sighed.

"No Derek, I get it. I care to much. I care to much what happens to you." The blonde hissed and began to walk away.

Making up her mind that she wanted to say everything that was on her mind, she turned back around to face him.

"Actually no, I don't care what happens to you. Tell Kate that you're a monster. See what she does cause like you said, I'm not even one. So what ever she does to you, it won't affect me."

The blonde snapped back into reality and focused her attention back onto the road.

It had been six years since she had seen him. Six years since Kate Argent decided to set their house on fire, killing everyone inside, including him.

Realizing that six years had gone by, giving her plenty of time to grieve, the blonde decided it was time to pay a visit to her hometown, Beacon Hills. So that's exactly where she's headed now.

Leaving wasn't easy for her, especially since she was only sixteen at the time and she had no where to go. But she had managed to find her way.

Getting a job to pay for her rent and then taking online courses to graduate from high school was difficult for a sixteen year, especially for one who was an emotional wreck. But she quickly realized that she had to move on with her life and be strong.

Now passing the "Welcome to Beacon Hills" sign, she sighed heavily and began tapping her fingers along the steering wheel.

"Where to go, where to go?" she muttered to herself.

The blonde was debating on which apartment buildings she was going to stay in. Finally choosing one she turned onto the street and pulled up along side of the entrance.

She parked her car along the side of the road and forced herself out of the car she had been in for the past seven hours.

Walking up the steps to the main door, she opened the door and walked in, only to be greeted by a perky woman who looked about 43, sitting at a desk.

"And what can I do for you on this lovely day?" The perky woman asked the blonde.

"Do you have any apartments available for rent?"

"Oh yes. We've got plenty. Let me grab you a book and you can choose one you like."

After choosing a suitable apartment and filling out all the paperwork to it, the blonde took the key from the woman and began walking towards the elevator.

"Oh I almost forgot. Welcome to Beacon Hills..." The woman paused to looked down at the paperwork, searching for a name.

"My name's Hayley. Hayley Mitchell."

"Well then enjoy your stay Hayley."

~~~

Yeah so this was suppose to be posted a lot sooner like I had said earlier but my phone decided to stop working and not turn on, locking this chapter on it.

But it's here now so enjoy. I know it's kinda short but it's just a suppose to be an intro.

Also has anyone else seen that Tyler Hoechlin isn't going to be a series original anymore! I was like so shocked. Yeah he's still gonna be on the show and all but he won't be a main character anymore and I am totally bummed about it.