Ep.4

E L I Z A B E T H

So now im living with my step mum and her husband. Her husband shouts alot at me and my sister, my step mum doesn't do anything about it. Right now i'm getting dressed to go get my morning coffee, i can't go a day without it.

I head downstairs and Marie's sitting on the sofa. She looks over me and asks.

"Where are you going?"

"Dunkin." I answer.

"Okay be back soon." She says. My step mum isn't that bad, its just shes a very stern woman.

I head out of the door and start walking to my local dunkin. When i got there, there were lots of people crowding this boy and a girl, and there were cameras.

What the actual fudge.

Who is this fine man?

His brown hair with blonde tips at the end, oh how i wish i could play with it. His blue eyes, how i would die for them to JUST glance at meee.

"We'd better be going now, we'll see you soon!" That stunning man says with a voice that could kill me with its hotness.

"No jaden! Just one more picture!!" That girl says, i didn't even notice her.

Hmm Jaden, hot.

She kisses him on the cheek and throws her arms around him. UGH THAT BITCH I WISH I COULD JUST KILL HER AJSLDIHDJD UGHH

Wait I just saw him and he doesn't even know I exist.

"Woah Mads, lets just go." He said pretty annoyed but trying not to show it. Oh well, it's not like hes going to want to go for me anyway.

I walk into dunkin and get my coffee, i asked the male worker for an iced coffee. 

"Of course! Um- can i get your number?" He asked.

To be honest, he was kinda cute, and he seemed like a nice man. So sure i guess.

"Yeah, sure! What's your name?" I questioned

"Quinton, what's yours?" He replied with a smile

Hm, Quinton. That's alright, bit of a weird name but okay.

"Elizabeth" I returned a smile, then putting my number in his phone. "Alright i'll see you next time!"

Then I left.

☁⋆【☆】★【☆】★【☆】★【☆】★【☆】★【☆】★【☆】★【☆】★【☆】⋆☁

Hi guyss! Its me sorry I haven't uploaded in a long time, I kinda forgot about this. Sorry, but now i'll try upload 1-2 every day :) Also Jaden will probably appear in episode 7-8! I'll see you in the next episode which will be coming out today!! You're worth it and i love uu <3

♥*♡∞:。.。 words: 417 。.。:∞♡*♥