Substitute Teacher (18+)

(Author's Note: to avoid a big age gap in this story. Uruha is 21 and fresh out of college while Rosé is 18 in this one. So this age gap 18-21 is perfect! So enjoy the story!)

Everyone was talking in class waiting for their substitute teacher for History Class to come since their original one is out for the semester. Rosé was just sitting there all quiet with her hand on her chin waiting for the teacher to come and wants to get her lessons out of the way so she can go home. Then the sliding door opened leaving the whole class quiet. "Hai mina. Kon'nichiwa." A tall handsome man said as he walks in the classroom. He had long strawberry blonde hair passing his shoulders, dark eyeshadow on his eyelids, Ray band glasses, painted black finger nails with chrome heart rings on his fingers. He was wearing a light blue unbutton blue blazer jacket, dark skinny blue jeans with ankle black boots and a white button down showing off his collarbone with a silver chrome heart necklace. All the girls and some boys were amazed of how attractive and handsome he is even Rosé who was blushing red like a rose. Some girls begin to whisper of how handsome he is and thinking he's a model. "My name is Takashima Kouyou but known as Uruha. I got my bachelors degree last summer." He said as he arrives his desk and puts his bag down on the desk to write down his name on the white board with a dark purple marker. He then looks at the class. "But here I am known as Takashima sensei." He said. "I will take over this class semester for Yamada-san after she had her baby." Uruha said. "Before we start I'm going give out attendants." Uruha said as he picks up a clipboard. After he said the student's name and they said "hai" knowing Uruha that they were here, it was Rosé's turn. "Roseanne Chaneyoung Park." Uruha said Rosé's name. Rosé didn't say anything but was blushing red while she was dazed off and looking at Uruha. "Roseanne Chaneyoung Park?" Uruha asked again. One classmate next to Rosé waves her hand in front of Rosé's face causing Rosé to snap back. "Roseanne Chaneyoung Park here?" Uruha asked again for the third time. "Uh hai! Gomen." Rosé said as she nervously chuckles. "Okay then. Alright everyone grab out your books and open up to page 123." Uruha said. Everyone obeyed Uruha's orders. Rosé had a hard time focusing throughout class and couldn't stop looking at Uruha. He was gorgeous just absolutely gorgeous like a model who stepped out of a magazine. All the girls weren't focusing on their work just Uruha. "Alright right now one of us is going to take turns reading a page one at a time. Roseanne would you care to read page 130 on the Roman Ages?" Uruha asked Rosé. Rosé blushes on how he was staring at her with those gorgeous eyes of his. "Miss Roseanne?" Uruha asked with Rosé dazed off again. Rosé then snaps back to reality again. "Hai! Hai!" Rosé said and nervously begins to read at what page that Uruha told her what page to read. Class was very awkward for Rosé cause she couldn't focus a lot cause of one guy. The bell then rang which meant it was time to go home. "I will see you all tomorrow." Uruha said while he wipes down the white board while everyone was packing their things and got out of their desks to leave the classroom. "Also Miss Roseanne?" Uruha calls out for Rosé before reaches for the door. She slowly turns around and looks at Uruha who was leaning back against his desk. She walks towards him. "Yes Takashima sensei?" She asked nervously. "You have been off today. Everything alright?" He asked. "Um yeah......everything is fine. I'm just tired. I didn't get much sleep from doing homework." Rosé chuckled nervously. "I see. Well don't stay up too late and just get good sleep." Uruha smiled kindly while he grabs his book bag and walks out of the classroom. Rosé was just stood there all red and her heart beating quickly like speeding car. That's when she realizes she falling in with Uruha. But he was her teacher.

Weeks passed, Rosé was falling in love with her teacher even more. The way how he styles his hair and how he dresses. Today he was wearing a button-down white shirt revealing his collarbone with a loose black tie and a unbuttoned black dress vest and sleeves rolled up and tight skinny dark jeans with ankle-length black leather boots. The way how he was leaning back against his desk and holding a book in one hand making him look like supermodel making the girls swoon. "Alright class. For now I'm going to have one of you write down a timeline at one at a time." He said as he adjusts his glasses. Then some classmates including Rosé raise their hands up to get the first turn. "Roseanne." Uruha calls up for Rosé and she nervously stands up when he picked her. She walks over to him. "I want you to write the first timeline of Roman Ages that you remembered." Uruha said as he passes her a pink marker. "Hai." Rosé accepts the marker and then begins to writing down what she remembers from her pass work on the board. Then she realized looking over her shoulder was Uruha so close to her. She can even smell his cologne which smells so nice. She turns red again. She forgot what she was going to write. "Roseanne?" He asked her what was wrong. She then drops the marker. "Ah Gomen Takashima sensei." Rosé said as she bows. "Take your time." Uruha said kindly. Rosé then bends down to pick up her marker but didn't realize the class's window was opened causing a wind to come in and blow her skirt up to her stomach showing off her baby blue lace panties. Uruha's eyes were wide eyed and his cheeks were red. All the boys were wolf whistling at the sight. Rosé picks the marker quickly and stands up as she puts her skirt down while blushing all red and can't believe everyone saw her panties. Including her crush. "Boys that's enough cat calls or I will give you all detention!" Uruha yelled at the boys while he was still red. They obeyed. Rosé stood there all red and frozen before she collapses on the floor from embarrassment causing Uruha to look at her on the floor all worried.