TWO !

𝗐𝗁𝗒'𝖽 𝗎 𝗁𝖺𝗏𝖾 𝗍𝗈 𝖻𝖾 𝗌𝗈 𝖼𝗎𝗍𝖾?
𝗂𝗍'𝗌 𝗂𝗆𝗉𝗈𝗌𝗌𝗂𝖻𝗅𝖾 𝗍𝗈 𝗂𝗀𝗇𝗈𝗋𝖾 𝗎

ISABELLA, sophie, and caroline were next in line with adrenaline rushing through their bones. "omg there's wyatt," caroline said showing the other girls. "oh. my. fucking. god." sophie said. "next!" a servurtiy guy called out as two girls waved goodbye to the boys. isabella nervously walked forward, with sophie and caroline following. isabella walked to jaeden, sophie went to finn, and obviously caroline went to wyatt. they all exchanged their gifts to their guys. "hey!" jaeden said to isabella. "hi! haha i'm so nervous- like you don't understand i love you so much. omg i'm rambling because i'm nervous." "you already said that you were nervous isabella," she mumbled to herself. "well, isabella, it's alright at least you aren't bringing me a shrine of myself. wait- do you have a shrine of me?" "no, but i do have this!" isabella said as she showed jaeden a painting she made of him. "i mean it's not a shrine but it is a picture of you." "wait this is actually so good. wow. isabella you should realy consider doing this as a profession." jaeden told her. "haha thanks. but, it's more a hobby, i don't know if i could do it full time ya know? plus i usually do it when i'm sad sooo." "well, i hope using my face as a reference helped cheer you up," jaeden joked. "oh, it definitelyyyy did," isabella said sarcastically. "ok guys picture time. there's still a line behind y'all," the guy from before said. isabella stood inbetween chose and jaeden. when jaeden put his hand around her waist, her heart skipped a beat. "cheese!" right before the girls left, isabella turned to jaeden and waved as he waved back.

back at the hotel room the girls kept reminiscing the time they had with the boys. "it was surreal," sophie said. "for real," caroline chimed in. "so bella," sophie started. "..yes?" "do you think jaeden realized that you put your number on the back yet?" "well seeing that i have no new text messages from someone, other than creepy men, i would say no," isabella said joking. "well, he better put those escape room skills to work. because this will happen," caroline said.

the girls then went to bed and packed up the next morning for their flight the following day. "back to arizona it is," caroline said shutting the door of their hotel room.

𝗐𝗁𝗒 𝗆𝗎𝗌𝗍 𝗎 𝗆𝖺𝗄𝖾 𝗆𝖾 𝗅𝖺𝗎𝗀𝗁
𝗌𝗈 𝗆𝗎𝖼𝗁?
𝗂𝗍'𝗌 𝖻𝖺𝖽 𝖾𝗇𝗈𝗎𝗀𝗁 𝗐𝖾 𝗀𝖾𝗍 𝖺𝗅𝗈𝗇𝗀