Boba

Boba and I were just on a mission on a snowy planet we were both walking around in the middle of nowhere
He stood up and pointed north and began walking as I followed him. The problem was it was starting to be a bit of a snowstorm.

Then later it started to really snow harder I can hardly see a thing.

"Umm.. boba I think we need to find a hiding spot before we freeze to death." I shouted while hugging myself.

"Theres a cave near by" jango said pointing at the cave as we walked towards it.

We put our stuff down as I put the warmers on. I looked to see boba taking off his armour from a distance he had big mussels and nice chiseled chest and an eight pack.

"You like the view?" I shook my thoughts when I heard his voice.

"What view?" I asked in confusion.

He chuckled "you were staring"

"No I wasn't."

"Yes you were"

"Wasn't"

"Were"

"Wasn't"

"Wasn't"

"Wer- UGH!" I said in frustration as boba laughs"stop doing that. I hate it when you do that!"

"Works every time. Now take off your armour. You need to dry off" he orders me.

I go to a wall to the dark spot where boba won't watch me strip. Once I was done I put my armour beside his and went up to hunter as he takes out a blanket and looked at me.

"Enjoy the view" I teased.

"Shut up" he tells me throwing the blanket at me as I caught it. "It's the only one we have."

I noticed he was shivering and put some blanket around boba as he looked at me in confusion "it's a big blanket probably good for a squad. Besides, I can see you shivering."

Instead of arguing with me he took some blanket and wrapped it around us he put his arm around my shoulder pulling me to his chest. His skin was warmer than the balanket holy shit.

"This good?" He asked. I nodded.

I had a lot in my mind it's been in my head for a while. I put my hand on hunter's as I feel him squeeze it. 

I looked atboba as he looks at me I smiled "I know we're not dying or anything but no matter it's an honour serving with you."

We stared at each other's eyes then before I noticed he leans towards me and pressed his lips on mine.

I was shocked for a second. This feeling was so new to me what shocked me more is that I kissed back.

Thenboba broke apart then realized what he's done.

"I'm sorry I shouldn't"

You smiled and kissed him again "I love you too."

he cleared his throat. "We should get some rest. He says lying down. I nodded and went to sleep.