Chapter 4 || Chaos

"GET YOUR HANDS OFF ME BITCH" I yelled whilst getting pushed into the ladies room. "YOU STAY AWAY FROM NASH AND ILL LEAVE YOU ALONE", she yelled back. I still didn't know who the heck this was. "YOUR SUCH A SLUT, STAY AWAY FROM HIM, HES MINE AND MINE ONLY BITCH", she yelled. Why was she so obsessed? Nash must be very popular, or is this his girlfriend? "GET YOUR HANDS OFF ME", I yelled and pushed her straight out the ladies room door. She fell to the floor as we continued to fight.

"Woahh, what's going on here", I heard a voice say. I slightly lifted my head, it was Nash. He came over and separated us, trying to calm us both down. "Ok, calm down, tell me what's wr..". The blonde girl cut him off, jumping straight beside Nash, "THAT BITCH IS SO OBSESSED WITH YOU AND SHE DOESNT EVEN KNOW YOU. YOU LOVE ME MORE RIGHT?", she continued to moan. I looked her up and down, trying to hold in my anger. "She isn't a bitch she may not know me like you and your friends do but she isn't a bitch", Nash said moving closer to me and putting his arm around me. "Wait you know her?", I asked Nash. "Yeah, she's a fan of mine", he replied. "Wait what?", I was so confused. "I'll explain after", he said smiling. "IS THAT ALL YOU SEE ME AS NASH? JUST A FAN. I AM LUCY WATERS FOR GOODNESS SAKE. WELL THANK YOU VERY MUCH", she yelled. "I mean if I'm just a fan, what is she?", she toned down her voice a little. "What else am I supposed to call you?, I'm sorry but it's the first thing I would call any of you guys if someone asked, it's not that I'm being mean, I love you guys", he replied nicely. "Ha, he loves me bitch, told ya", she said sniggering. "I love the both of you", he said bringing her closer. "Why do you love her if she's not a fan? What is she to you then?", she replied moving away and crossing her arms. She looked extremely mad. "Lisa is a friend of mine, we met on the plane", he said smiling. "I know you more than her? And you call her your friend?", she said madly. "Yes I do, now if you'll excuse me I have a hotel to go to", he said taking me by the hand. "I need to go get my mum, sorry I'll see you around I guess", I said looking up at Nash. "Remember to look at that note in your pocket" he said smiling and kissing me on the forehead. I made my way out of the shop and ran over to my mum. "Sorry I took a while, I needed to pee", I told her. "That's ok honey, did you get your water?", my mum asked. My face just dropped. I forgot to buy my water. "Ohh, I forgot, I really had to pee", I said. "Alright, well we don't have much time, I have our luggage, there's a bus waiting outside for us", she said.