Chapter 7

Cami's POV

Klaus had been pacing back and fourth. Not knowing if he should wake up Marcel, and risk never seeing his daughter again, or take the heat from his adopted son. He was loosing his mind. "Rebekah, why can't you just help me find my daughter!" Anger boils within him, as Rebekah sits calmly in a chair. "I told you Nik. She's safe. So we can take however long you want for you to realize just how thick your skull is." She says, and Klaus glares daggers at the blonde before him. Soon, an arm reaches for my shoulder, pulling me back out of the room. "Hey-Davina? What's up?" I ask her, and she sighs. "I need you to do me a favor." She says, and I frown. "Favor? What favor?" I ask her, and she looks around, making sure no one is listening. "I need you to distract Klaus." My eyes widen, and I scoff. "What? Why?" I ask her, and she sighs again, "Just-please?" She says again, "Not until you tell me why I have to be within six feet of him." She gets frustrated, and pulls me further away from the room.

"Because me and Rebekah are gonna wake everyone up. Everyone being Marcel, Elijah-" "Kol." I finish her sentence. She nods. "Does Rebekah know?" I ask her, and she shakes her head. "No. Not yet, I just came up with this, and it's kinda impulsive but... Being without Marcel, without Kol... I know Leanna needs her father, and, I need mine.." She says, and I sigh. I look back at the siblings, still seeeing them bicker back and fourth. "How long?" She smiles, "40 minutes, an hour tops!" She says, and I sigh, groaning. "Your lucky I love you." I say, and she hugs me. "I really am."

Klaus's POV

"Try living in hell for 7 years without a child!" Cami comes back in the room, clearing her throat. Me and Rebekah look at her. "Davina wants to speak with you Bex." She says, and she stands up, aggressively. "Gladly." I look back at the stunning Camille, and she doesn't look happy. But, she sits down on the chair anyway. "Tell me Klaus. Why won't you wake up Marcel?" She asks me, and I frown. "Haven't I already explained this?!" I become angry. But not with her. "No. You told us you don't wanna feel the heat of your loved ones, but that's not it." She starts, "Your scared." I scoff, "Scared? Of what, Marcellus?" She shakes her head. "Of your daughter. You know if you wake Marcel, Kol, Elijah. You know if you wake them up, chances of finding your daughter are highly. And you don't know what you'll do." She says, and my face goes from a smirk, to an evident frown.

Davina's POV

"Now I know you-" "I'm in." She cuts me off. "Wait really?" I ask her, and she nods. "Davina, the two people in my life, who I thought never knew how to love, let alone start a family, are now the people who are doing just those things. Well, Kol is. And if you want my help with that, I could never say no." I smile, hugging her. "It's good to have you back Rebekah." She smiles. We pull away, "Ok. I'll get the blood bags, and you unlock the chains from the cells." I say, and we spilt up.

Cami's POV

I laughed, and he chuckled. I hated this. I hated how we were getting along. How off subject we were. We were discussing the past memories. Memories with us. Are friends, and family. I didn't want to bring any of it up, but here we were. Standing next to each other, 4 feet away from one another. "I never knew you cooked?" I ask him, and he chuckles, "I don't. But, Elijah can make an exquisite pasta." I laugh, and we get lost. I hate how blue his eyes are! I clear my throat, "Maybe I should-" But before I can finish, his lips are crashed to mine. I want to keep kissing him. I want to let this happen. Let us happen. But everything he has done, from the lying, the turning Davina... He kidnapped her daughter... I can't forgive him that easily. I pull back, not immediately, but not enough for him to know I wanted this.

"Cami I-" "Just, stop." I say, walking away, but he grabs my wrist, "Camille I, I like you." He says, genuine sadness and love in his blue eyes. Something in me snaps, and I look down at his hand holding my wrist. "I like you-" "No you don't! Klaus, you like the idea of me. You like us rolling around in bed. You like the fact that I listen. And in reality, your just using me, to make everything in your life better, because your life sucks!" I yell, yanking my wrist out of his grip, he looks pissed. But not at me. At what I had said. "Yes Camille! I like you because you listen. And yes, you do make my life better. But get this through your thick, brilliant skull. I, in my 1000 years of life. Would never, use you for my own needs. No matter what they are. I can't focus knowing I hurt you when that was my last intention. So forgive me for telling you the truth. And I know you feel the spark that is so obviously between us, so stop pretending your a saint!" He spits back. He doesn't give me time to respond, as he leaves.

I sit there for a minute, until I remember why I was talking to him in the first place. "Shit!" I have to find him. Before he finds them.

I'm not sure why, but I had a lot of fun writing this chapter? Idk. Anyway, hope you enjoyed and don't forget to comment and vote!