The incident

A/n: characters are aged up. They're in they're last years of UA, so they're around 18-19. Also I wanna point out that they won't be living in the UA dorms, by now I feel like everyone would have their own apartments close to campus.

Hope everyone enjoys!

Also note if anything happens like in the manga please do not point it out and spoil it for people. There shouldn't be any issues but if something is similar then don't point it out please.
Thank you

Also warning I guess: long chapters. I know that's an issue for some people so if you're not willing to sit through long chapters then this book isn't for you.

Enjoy
———————————————————————————

The former 1-A class was heading to their regular everyday class, expecting to just do some training and maybe a test or two. They didn't expect to have to suit up, and join an ongoing battle that had started yesterday night between a few pro heroes, a few nomu's, and the league.

"It's nine in the morning." Todoroki stated a few people behind you as everyone raced to the scene.
Deku started calling out who should group with who, and no one complained (probably bc it's nine in the damn morning no one is ready to complain.)

Once everyone was filled in on deku's plan of attack, everyone wasted no time jumping into action and helping the pro heroes.

Everyone thought this battle would only take a few hours

No one knew that the league was standing close by watching everyone's moves, learning, observing, waiting.

So when iida, todoroki, Ochako, and Deku were on the last nomu, hell broke loose.

Here came the league of villains.

Twice was able to create more nomu's (one swift kick and they'd fall but he created enough so everyone was intimidated.)

The league went against different people.

Sadly the group you were in; that consisted of Hawks, kirishima, Denki, and Bakugo, went up against Dabi.

It was a long and exhausting battle, Denki had went stupid four times and it started taking a toll on his body. He was worn out, and about to pass out at any second.

Kirishima had some deep cuts, and the both of you shared some pretty bad burns.

Bakugo only had a few scratches and was doing better than all of us combined.

We all were relying on him since we all knew we were at our limits, and Denki clearly went past his a long time ago.

We all watched as Bakugo was getting a few good hits on dabi, we thought he was in the lead so we could help out the others who were also in bad shape, but no one saw what was coming.

Bakugo went and brought himself into the air with his explosions, he knew where weak spots were, so he was aiming to kick the back of dabi's neck. A plan that he hoped would end this fight.

Boy was he wrong. As soon as Dabi saw that he was in the air, he swiftly threw a fire ball at Bakugo that caused him to loose concentration, and fall low enough for Dabi to grab him by his neck and start choking him.

"You have potential. Look at your so called friends standing by and allowing you to fight all by yourself. Kinda pathetic if you ask me. So join the league."