End

Kirishima doesn't hesitate to run over to the two, praying that Bakugo doesn't do something he'll regret later.

"What part of stay the hell away from me do you not understand?!" He screams as y/n grabs his arm.

"Might as well put your damn arm down, I know you won't harm me in anyway. I know you katsuki Bakugo."

Bakugo stared at her. He was at war with himself. Just who the hell was she to him?

In a swift action, Bakugo pushes y/n off of him, and points his hands at both y/n and kirishima who is now standing only a few inches away from them.

"Why the hell are you putting me through all this shit?!" He screams, his hands crackling more as his anger feeds into his want to blow both of them to pieces.

"I'll kill you both if the two of you don't tell me why the hell both of you have put me through this hell! Im fucking trying to figure shit out-"

He has a faint flash memory of him and y/n walking out of this arcade, hand in hand, and he was smiling.

Not being able to understand the whole story AGAIN, pisses Bakugo off anymore, to the point where a vain starts poking out of his head.

"You're not helping me remember shit. Only pissing me off. I advise running before I blow your shit up."

Kirishima takes a step back, and looks at y/n, who doesn't move.

"Do you two have a fucking death wish?!"

In a quick movement

Maybe this movement was made out of fear, or out of curiosity

Hell. Maybe she did have a death wish

Y/n ran towards Bakugo, wrapped her arms around his neck, and kissed him

That kiss, makes his whole body loose it's tenseness. When he finally allows himself to melt into the kiss, that's when he remembers. He remembers everything.

Y/n was his.

When you pull away from him, you could tell, he remembered, but there was fear in his eyes as well.

"I really pointed at you..I really was ready to kill you..just because I didn't remember we were dating...just because I didn't remember.."

"Bakugo it's ok.."

"No- no y/n it's not! Get away from me I'm a monster." He said stumbling back, and looking at kirishima who was starring at him with fear in his eyes.

A monster

He's a monster

He almost killed his love, and his best friend.

He started to panic sweat, as he ran away. When he looked back, and saw both kirishima and y/n running after him, he started blasting his explosions, to be able to move faster, to loose them.

He didn't want them to see him ball his eyes out. He was embarrassed, he was aggravated, he was relieved, he was everything at one time, and he felt like he himself could explode.

'Get away from me. Get away. Don't look at this monster!' He thought as tears started to roll down his face

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Y/n! We gotta stop! He's long gone by now! There's no way we can catch him. Maybe it's for the best that we give him some space" kirishima said slowly stopping.

"He's back! Kirishima he remembers everything, and you want to stop going after him? What if he needs us?" Y/n said turning to kirishima.

"He's a big boy. He won't do anything stupid, he just needs time away. I promise, he'll come back, when he feels he's ready. And now remembering everything, I feel like he'll wanna come back to you soon. So just give it time. If he isn't back by tomorrow we'll start a search party for him." Kirishima laughs, trying to lighten up the mood.

"I guess you're right.." y/n said, as kirishima walked up to her, and placed his hand on her shoulder.

"I'll walk you back to your apartment."

"Alright."

~~~~timeskip to nighttime, it's around 10:30-ish now~~~~

Y/n was sitting on the couch, watching a comfort show, when he heard a knock on her apartment door.

She got up, and looked through the peep hole. She almost choked on the amount of air that she sucked in, as she gasped at who was at her door. She quickly unlocked the door, and opened it to reveal Bakugo.

Bakugo didn't look y/n in the eyes as he held out a bouquet of flowers. "I'm sorry about earlier.." he mumbled out as you took the flowers.

"You have nothing to apologize for, come in please." You said as you went to the kitchen to find a flower vase to put the flowers in. Once you did that you joined Bakugo on the couch.

"Do you..feel differently about me..?" Bakugo asked, staring at the floor.

"Yeah, I do actually. I feel like my feelings for you have gotten a lot stronger. If I learned anything from all this, it's that I don't need to take you, or any of the days I'm lucky enough to have for granted, because nothing is guaranteed in this world, not even tomorrow."

"Yeah. I feel the same way..I'm glad you didn't give up on me y/n." Bakugo said scooting closer to you and wrapping his arm around you before planting a kiss on your cheek. "I love you."

"I love you too Bakugo."

Y/n and Bakugo spent the next few hours together just chatting about things, and enjoying each other's company, until y/n started to nod off. Bakugo carried y/n to her room and laid her on the bed.

Of course, y/n asked Bakugo to spend the night, and of course he did. Who would say no to such a cute face?

Bakugo climbed into bed with you, and planted a kiss on your forehead.

You two said your good nights, and the room was quiet until you spoke up.

"We should probably check up on our friends in the hospital."

"Sure, but not Deku, unless he's dead, then I wanna laugh at him."

"You're an asshole" you said with a laugh.

"Thank you, I take that as a compliment."

And with that, eventually everyone fell asleep

The next day, y/n, Bakugo, and kirishima got to visit their friends that was still in the hospital.

And well, for Deku, he is still alive, which made Bakugo a little sad, but he did get a good laugh seeing Deku in a full body cast, so at least everyone is happy.

END
———————————————————————————
Word count: 1100
Thank you all so so so much for reading this book, if you liked it, please comment below and hug that vote button. If you'd like to read more books like this, check out my other books

I hope everyone is having a good day/night, and I also hope everyone is staying safe, awesome and beautiful

I love you all very much. And I hope to see y'all in future books, or my older books

Byeeee

~Megan