Set a date? part 1

I know that I haven't update.. But here is the next chapter
___________________________________________________________________

Shay's Pov

After Sasha told me what her mother said I couldn't believe my eyes. I'm angry and sad.. I just want Sasha to be happy and we can live our own lifes with no problems.. Ashley called me and wanted to do something today but I don't know if I want to leave Sasha... I walked into our bedroom and I see my beautiful finacé is still sleeping. I lay myself beside her and coress her cheek with my fingers. She slowly open her eyes and gave me a weak smile.

"Heey" I whisper

"Heey"

"Do you want to do something today or do you want to lay here all day?" I ask

"I just want you here in my arms in bed" she answer me

"Okay, I'm just going to call Ashley and cancel our plans for today."

She didn't answer at first but then she started to speak..

"You should go and have fun Shay.. I think I should be alone for myself... Even if I want you here to hold me all day.. But I will be okay"

"Are you sure? Because I-"

"Yes, go and have fun with Ashley and call me when you are on your way home" she says and kiss me, when she was about to pull away I kiss her one last time. I smiled at her and  I was about to go but then I turned say

"Call me if you want me to come home, I don't care if you call me after a half hour.. Just promise me that you will call when you need to"

"I promise" she whispers

Then I went out the door.

Sasha's Pov

When Shay left I walked to our closet and took a box on the floor and sat on the bed. I open the box and picked out old photos when I were a kid. I picked a photo of my mom and dad together with me and I look at the date 2002-05-07. I remeberd how we would go camping in the woods and my dad would teach me the dangerous stuff that I should know about the woods because I was 7 years old. My mom would make a fire and we all would sit and cuddle and eat. It was my favorite memories..  I will never forget that date... Wait... What if Shay and I can get married the 7 th may? We haven't set a date yet so.. It would mean something special to me but will Shay be okay with it? I called her to check...

SM: heey babe, do you want me to come home?

SP:uhm. Noo but if you want because I came up what date we should get married

SM: Oh..
Oh no.. She's not happy... I thought

SP: you're not happy are you?

SM: what?! Of course I am I'm just schocked after what happend with your mother...

SP: I don't care anymore

SM: okay.. I'm coming home

SP: You don't need to Shay..

SM: Well I want, I'll be home in 10 mins.

We hung up and I get this weird feeling in my stomach.. I just sat on our bed and waited for her to come home..

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I'm going to make this two parts bc I wrote really short and I don't have so much time but I hope you guys like

It so far.

Thanks for reading my books

(Ps sorry for the misstakes)

Love you all ❤

- M