Chapter 1: CASTS

CASTS

Min Yoongi, well-known for his cold image, owns chain of 7star, 5star and 3star hotels in Korea famous with the name of 'Starlight restaurants'.

He has worked hard for the name and fame he has today. When his father left his mother, they needed someone to hold on for support but had no one by their side until his stepfather arrived and he respects his stepfather a lot for that. His step-father already had a daughter from his first wife which is his stepsister and since she was his first child, he loved her a lot. His father even signed his company to her when she was just born as far as he knows. But Suga couldn't care less.

He had no support when he started his business, only a few close people willing to help him and invest their precious money on him but he took his business from 0 to 100 and people started approaching him when he had everything and needed no one. He thinks that the only thing people care about is money in their life but now that he has money, he finds it nothing important.

For him the childhood, the love and affection, the care everyone gets from their loved ones is the most important thing. But he knows he can't live his childhood now; he believes this world is full of fake people and there is no one who can love him unconditionally except the people who were always with him from childhood.

He is tired of facing fake people every day that's why he is always cold to people. He is tired of his everyday life since he's been doing the same things for years. He has lost motivation to live and wishes to become a rock and do nothing. It doesn't mean he is lazy, just tired.

But what he doesn't know is that God had sent some pure souls on this earth too and that there is someone in this world whom his heart will choose. And he will be together with the person his heart chooses no matter how different that person is from him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Park Jimin is the CEO of 'JJ Entertainment', the biggest entertainment company in Seoul. All the successful idols and actors of this generation are under the label of his company. So handsome that girls are ready to die for him, but he was a renowned 'playboy' because of his over-confidence that no girl can resist his charm.

People thought he was an idol because of his charming personality and young age. Whoever met him once will become a fan. He had good image and relationship with other businessmen in Seoul and was a free person who had an amazing social life, friends, clubs, partying, but attitude is the thing that enters us when we are at the top. For him his pride matters a lot.

*Past*

He grew up with a lovely mother and understanding father until one day they were caught in an accident. He couldn't help but be sad over the loss until he realized that his parents have left a huge responsibility on him. A sweet little sister and the large property which his father earned by hard work.

He and his sister were taken to USA by their grandfather since they were too young to be left alone to live. He grew into an adult a little too early than his natural age. After many years his grandfather's death he returned to Korea, to continue his carrier.

He indeed took great care of his sister as well as the business. He is very protective for his sister because he doesn't want his innocent sister to be heart broken. For him, His world was quite small. Only things he cared about were his sister, friends and his image.

He always flirts with girls but never goes on a date. What will happen when someone appears in his life who can make him blush just by a wink and make his heart go crazy just by a simple touch? Will that someone be able to tame him? Is there someone who will make place in his small world? Either by love or hate?