Chapter 2

2 years earlier

I was hanging out with my best friend, Justin. Most people say he is a douche but they don't know him like I do. I have known the butthead since I was 2. I was walking around his house. I went into the movie room. The stereo is in there! He gave me the cd, Believe, the deluxe edition. I love the last song. I put the last song on repeat. I started to dance. I didn't realize someone was watching me. I stopped dancing to take a drink out of my water bottle and I heard clapping. I turned around and I saw the most gorgeous pair of  hazel eyes ever. I got so nervous that I asked him "Who are you? I've never seen you around the house before?"

"My name is Austin Mahone. I'm a friend of Justin's. He said he had a friend over. He never said it was a she or that this she was a model."

I laughed. "I'm not a model but I have known Justin since we were both two so yeah. Oh, sorry I forgot to introduce myself. I'm Alesea."

I think Austin could tell I was nervous. He is about to ask me something, I can feel it. This can ether be good or bad.

but what i didnt know is that the disition i mayed that day was going to efect my futer for ever but that was only the beging but it was nothing compared to what austin had in store for me.

AUSTIN'S P.O.V:

I was at home bored as hell so I asked Justin if I could come over. I noticed he hesitated but I ignored it and just went over anyway. You see I know Justin's a werewolf but he doesn't know what I am. Ok hear it goes, I'm a vampire. I am also a demon. My dad was a demon and my mom was a vampire. They had this club for supernatural beings. But in order for me to take it over I have to steal the heart of another, at least that's what my dad always tells me. I have a strong feeling that, that person is at Justin's house.

I pull into the driveway. I can see two cars. I know that one of them is Justin's (that would be his cheetah print Ferarri ) but there was a red Lamborghini in the drive way also. I new it was his friends car so I ignored it and parked my car. I walked up to the door and Angel, the maid, opened the door. I walked to the movie room.

Justin's usually in there but instead there was the most beautiful girl that I have ever laid eyes on. The way she danced was so hypnotic that I would of followed her anywhere, even to my death.

I heard my dad say through mind link "Austin she's the one. She's Bieber's mate. Do something or I will give the club to your sister." Of course I didn't want the club going to Alexandra, so I made my move.

She stopped dancing to take a drink so I started to clap. She turned around and she was even more gorgeous. She spoke in the most seductively beautiful voice "Who are you? I've never seen you around the house before?" and I answered the way my father taught me "My name is Austin Mahone. I'm a friend of Justin's. He said he had a friend over but he never said it was a she or that this she was a model." She laughed and said, "I'm not a model but I have known Justin since we were both two. Oh sorry I forgot to introduce myself. I'm Alesea." I could tell she was nervous. She thought that I was going to ask her a question. I asked her if she had ever wanted to be anything other than human. She said,"Yes! I've always wondered what it would be like to have powers or to be a demon or even both. Why do you ask?" "What if I told you I could make your wish come true, and that all you had to do was sign a paper?", I pulled out the "paper work" and watched her sign it then as the last little drop of "sample blood " fell onto the paper. That's when my life changed for the better. I watched my plan unfold......

***************

Sorry if its a little rushed but it will make sense in the following chapters.