Chapter 1

Rin's POV

"Another day, another challenge".

I looked at my alarm and sigh.

"Well i guess i have no choice".

I got up slowly because of the wounds and bruises i received from Bon, Shima, Konekomaru, and Sheimi with Izumo. It always happens though so i think I'm kinda used to it. What i meant for 'Always' is everyday. Everytime school ends Bon and others beats me but not enough to kill me. And Yukio- well he moved to other dorm, and still blames me for that Old man's death. Well hes right though.

I took a shower and covered my wounds and bruises with bandages. Well if your wondering why i dont just heal myself, well it takes time. I put my uniform on and grabbed my sword. I dont really eat that much, to be honest i only eat in lunchbreak but little enough to fool the others that im still taking care of my health.

"Do you think anyone would even care if you eat or not?"

"You again?" i thought to myself.

"Well not really" i simply said.

"Wanna try later?"  the voice ask me.

If wondering what is it then hes asking i should try to kill myself later.

"Okay" i simply said since everyone always wishes for my death.

I finally made it to our room but before i entered i put a mask or should i say 'fake smile'. I sigh and opened the door.

"Goodmorning everyone". I greeted and the others look at me with different reactions.

"Anger"
"Disgust"
"Annoyed"

I just ignore them and took my seat at last row. Well Yukio said that i should take my seat on the back cuz i always sleep in his class but he didnt know that my eyes are just closed but still listening.

"Look its the demon again".  I heard Sugoru said

"Bitch i know i can see him" Izumo replied. I dont even know how they became friends at Izumo's attitude.

"Whatever I'm excited for later hahah". Bon said.

I sigh and patiently waited for Yukio to arrive.

Minutes later he finally arrived thank god. He started teaching while i just closed my eyes but just like i said im still listening. Yukio seemed didnt care so i just continue what im doing.

~Time skips to lunchbreak~

I ordered some food and went to the fountain and there of course i eat my food but being disturbed by Bon and the others.

"Hey demon what'cha eating?" Bon asked. Is he blind or something? Cant he see that i'm eating curry? I just looked at him and hand over my food and smiles.

"Curry you want some?"

"Eww gross i'll never eat the demons food if i were you" Izumo said and fake puke. This bitch.

Bon just laugh and slap my hand causing for the food to fell. I looked down and looked back at him and smiled. I heard Koneko, Shima and Sheimi laugh. It hurts that your old friends treated you like this just because your the Son of Satan.

"Its okay".  I said while smiling and tilted my head a little but that fades away when Bon pushed me causing for me to fell on the fountain and gets wet.

My body is still on the fountain and i just look at the sky and saw the birds flying. Bon grabbed me by my collar and punched me. Im now kneeling. Great another bruise and i have to change my clothes for P.E.

"Later Demon"
"Later Bitch"
" Bye demon"

I heard them said. I waited for them to leave. Once they leaved i looked at the sky again and closes my eyes and start to smile because of the breeze of the wind.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Well sorry for wrong grammars and mispells. Its my first story so dont hate me😅