THE KISS

The next morning being a Sunday Shreya woke up late . She had just freshened up when her doorbell rang . Who was visiting her at 9AM?

She opened the door to a smiling Sameer and giggling Rehaan and Ritika .

"We have come to have breakfast with you didi " Ritika hugged her .

" Didi we have brought your favourite muffins and sandwiches . I also brought a bottle of orange juice your favourite " Rehaan spoke feeling important .

Shreya smiled at them and hugged them .

She laid the table and they sat enjoying their breakfast .

" You know what didi Sameer uncle woke us up so early in the morning to come and meet you . Even Maria aunty woke up to help the cook make this breakfast " Rehaan further informed her .

Shreya looked questioningly at Sameer who seemed to be happily enjoying his breakfast .

After breakfast she sat with the kids and they played a board game . Sameer was busy working on his lap top .

During the afternoon Shreya made pasta for the kids and then they were tired so they took a nap in her bedroom .

Shreya made coffee and took a cup to Sameer . Sameer was busy so she placed coffee on the table and was moving to the kitchen when Sameer pulled her hand and asked her to sit with him .

" Shreya I have finished my work . Sit with me "

He was closely observing her .

"Sameer when are they coming? "

" Shreya I needed to speak with you . Actually they are coming earlier on Wednesday . I was hoping you could go with us today . Don't worry about your office . The driver can drop you and pick you from office . "

" But Sameer . Tomorrow I had promised Animesh for-dinner "

"Shreya about that . You will have to stop seeing him for the-time being "

"Sameer I promised you that I will behave as your fiancée but I am not going to change or stop my personal life . Tomorrow it is his friends birthday and he has invited us . I have to go . So I will come on Tuesday evening and settle in your house till the weekend "

" Shreya you come today and you can go with Animesh from there "

" Sameer please don't argue . I will come on Tuesday because we might be late on Monday as we plan to go for dancing after that "

" Is it only dancing or are you planning to spend the night together ?" Sameer argued .

" What if we are ? It's none of your business . As I said yesterday we are two consenting adults " Shreya argued back .

" Shreya I will not tolerate this . You are going to behave properly as my fiancee . I don't want you sleeping around and news spreading about your indiscretions . And if you are so desperate for sex I can give you what you want " saying this he crushed his lips on hers .

And what a kiss it was ? A mixture of anger and passion his tongue forced open her mouth .and mated with her tongue . His mouth moved to her earlobes licking and biting them while his hands cupped her breasts . She was fully clothed but the sensations were so strong as if she was standing naked in front of him .

At this moment the only thing she wanted was to be so close to him that even clothes were like barriers . She wanted him to touch her , to claim her as his own .

Shreya was on fire but Sameer was not further behind . He wanted her badly . He. luscious lips and her sexy body was haunting his dreams . He had not been interested in any lady lately because she had been on his mind .

He didn't care about the world seeing her with Animesh. It was the fact that she was officially his girlfriend it scared him .

He couldn't even imagine Animesh kissing her and ravishing her delectable body .

His hands moved to the front of her blouse unbuttoning it . She was dressed in a plain cotton bra with small pert breasts . He kissed them and a moan escaped her lips .

She wanted him as badly as he wanted her but the kids were sleeping in the next room and so he had to stop .

But he needed another taste of her to survive so he kissed her again and then buttoned her blouse .

Just at that moment Rehaan called for her .