1

Estarossa's POV:

I was walking in a forest when I hears someone whimpering. I went to check it out and what I saw made me so happy and sad at the same time. Meliodas was hurt laying on the ground with bruises all over his body. When I walked closer I saw Elizabeth standing next to him laughing, holding a bloody knife. 'What the hell! Did Elizabeth do that to him?!' I kept on watching to see what would happen and then... Elizabeth stabbed Meliodas six times in six of his hearts as he let out a blood curling scream. "Tch... Weakling." She said. Meliodas was still on the ground littered in cuts and bruises and even burns, crying, not even able to stand up. I teleported behind Elizabeth and stabbed her in her stomach. She fell on the ground crying. I picked up Meliodas and started flying to the Ten Commandments. "E-Esta..." He said weakly. "Yes." I replied. "Why did y-you..." He coughed up blood. "...do that..." He asked. "Do you think I would just let that whore hurt you. You may have betrayed us but that goes too far. And also, you should sleep. You're really badly injured." I answered. "O-Okay..." He fell asleep. Good. I arrived at the Ten Commandments and walked up to them. I was still holding Meliodas in my arms. He looked like he was dead now. "What the hell happened to him. Is he dead?" Derieri asked. "He's not dead." I answered. "Well what happened to him then?" Zeldris asked. "Elizabeth happened." I replied. "Why would that bitch do something like this? Wasn't Meliodas her boyfriend or something?" Melascula asked. "I don't know. I was just walking in a forest when I heard him, and then I saw Elizabeth cutting and stabbing him." I answered. "Maybe I should heal him. He's almost dead." Gloxinia mentioned. "Yeah, that might be the best for now." I said. "Hmm." And so Gloxinia healed him. He was asleep while I held him on my lap. "Hey Melascula, you see what I see." Derieri asked. "Oh yeah!" She answered. "What are you guys talking about?" I asked. "Ship!!!" They both yelled at the same time. "..." Everyone else stayed silent.

It has been a few hours and Meliodas was still asleep on my lap. All the others went away to villages to get souls to eat, so it was just me and Meliodas. "E-Esta... What happened?" I heard him say. "Oh, you're awake. Well, I went to the Ten Commandments, Gloxinia healed you while you were asleep, they left to get souls and that's all." "O-Okay... Thank you." "No need to thank me. Also, were did you get all those burns and bruises..." I asked. I knew it was a sensitive topic but I had to know. "F-From E-Elizabeth..." "Only her?" "N-No..." "Who else hurt you and what did they exactly do." " E-Escanor, he a-always burns me, Ban uses me like I'm some kind of punching bag. Merlin always test her experiments out on me a-and Gowther often controls my body to do all sorts of stuff..." "Stuff like what?" "L-Like just making me work or making sure I don't run away o-or..." He started crying really hard. I hugged him. "Shh, you're not there anymore and I'm not letting you go either." I said trying to comfort him. "H-He would control my body to go to certain places why I s-sometimes w-would get r-raped..." He started crying harder. I was shocked with what he said. Who would do something like that. "K-King and Diane would always try to stop them but they always ended up getting beaten themselves or Merlin locking them up in a perfect cube." "I see..." The others came back and saw that Meliodas was awake. "I see you're finally awake." Zeldris said. "Hmm." Meliodas answered. "So, what happened?" Gloxinia asked. "..." After they explained. "That's just cruel." Derieri said. "And then they say that we are heartless huh." Zeldris said. I was hugging Meliodas again because he was crying harder after we explained. He sat on my lap with his legs wrapped around my waist and his arms wrapped around my neck. I had wrapped my arms around his waist. I moved them to his butt and stood up. "I will be going to my room now." "All right." Zeldris replied. I walked to my room and when we were in a long corridor half the way to my room I took the opportunity to look at Meliodas. He was blushing and I immediately knew why. I squeezed his ass making him blush more. He hid his face in my neck. I chuckled at his reaction while he pouted. "What? Want me to do it again?" I said in a seductive voice. "Y-Yes..." He answered. I smirked and squeezed his ass again. "Mhh~ Don't stop~" My smirk got wider from his reaction. He surely isn't as innocent as he looks. I arrived at my room and stopped groping him as I could hear him whine. Damn, does he want me so badly? I went inside and closed the door locking it, I made sure I was quiet enough for him not to hear. I sat on my bed and pulled him on my lap. He puffed his cheeks and looked away. "What's wrong?" "C-Can I h-have a k-k-kiss." "Heh." I smirked again. I pulled him towards me and kissed him. He kissed back, I licked his lip asking for entrance as he let me in. I explored his mouth with my tongue making sure that no spot was left untouched. He moaned into the kiss.