Episode 5 - Wanna Play?

There's a knock on Ume's door...

The door opened up and it was Rena, who had just gotten the texts from the night before...

"Ume what's wrong? You sounded worried, are you okay?" asked a concerned Rena.

"Just a nightmare was all..." Ume said with a creepy smile.

"I see, thank goodness." Rena in relief.

Rena's eyes might be playing tricks on her but it looked like Ume had Sonic eyes upon opening the door...

"Hey let's walk to class together."
suggested Rena and Ume nodded.

As Rena turned her back into the dorm hallway...

...Ume grabbed her from behind and closed the door...

"Rena?" Shoji Harima asked himself as he is the dorm neighbor of Ume

Shoji shrugged it off as his imagination, he thought he heard the voice of Rena...

but something troubled him in the atmosphere...

Shoji checked his phone and sees that his phone was messaged by Ume as well, asking [Hey... Can you come over...?]

"Aw crap I must have slept through this text message, Ume had another nightmare, I'll apologize to her later." Shoji put his phone in his pocket and left for school.

As Shoji walked down the hallway, he felt something watching him eerily...

Shoji turned around, his defenses set to 64%...

"Huh? What's that?"

Shoji runs back past his dorm room and goes to Ume's door which was slightly opened...

He opened the door and saw nothing but a staticky television and a dark room as if it were still nighttime...

"Ume must have already gone to class, no time to waste her-"

He was cut off as he turned around and saw Ume standing in the hallway with her back turned...

"Ume? What're ya doing back here? And when'd you get there? I didn't see you walk past me."

Ume stayed quiet...

"Ume...?" Shoji slowly walked up to her and slowly put his hand on her shoulder...

Ume turned around and greeted him with an innocent smile "Oh sorry, just a headache... That's all..."

"Oh phew, you scared me for a second." said Shoji in relief...

Shoji pats her shoulder "Come on let's go!" and jogs off.

While Shoji is jogging off, he looks back and suddenly sees Ume floating, slowly closing the gap between the two...

"Whoa you can fly? I didn't know that." said Shoji in naivete.

Shoji got a creepy vibe as the hallway appeared to be longer than before and the corridor seemingly stretched out...

But he brushed it off as his imagination...

He then looked back and felt the sudden need to not run with Ume... but FROM her!

She was floating towards him, Shoji began to speed up...

"Ume what's going on? Are you mad for not seeing your text?" Shoji running with a hint of fear and anxiety...

Before he knew it, he reach a dead end...

He looked back and saw no one there...

"This isn't funny, what the fuck is going on...?"

Shoji stood there alone for 15 seconds...

Ume then appeared beside him with her head lowered...

Shoji stared at her creeped out, only just now noticing she was beside him...

Ume slowly raised her head and her eyes...

Her eyes were the mono eye that resembled that of Sonic The Hedgehog...

She stared at him...

"Um-" Shoji was cut off when Ume violently kissed him...

Everything went black...

Next Episode
Missing Students...