Chapter thirteen

I smiled and leaned against her, my head resting against her shoulder, beside her.

''I love you'' I kiss her on the cheek.

------------

I lift my head up to the sound of my alarm.

What? It's a Saturday, why is my alarm going off for 6am?

''I must've not turned it off yesterday night..'' I rub my eyes and stand up.

I'm up now so I guess I'll stay up and look after Kirari.

I grab myself a glass of water and turn around to head back to Kirari.

''AAAAAAH-'' I jump and almost throw my glass of water.

''Shhh, Kirari is sleeping'' Ririka places her hand across my mouth then takes it off.

''Get off of me,'' I walk past her and sit on a chair in the Kitchen, ''So what are you doing awake at 6am anyways?''

''..You can't pour some water quietly can you?'' Ririka stared at me.

''Oh, sorry I didn't think I was being loud.. I'm surprised Kirari is still asleep''

''Me too'' Ririka giggles slightly.

''Me three-'' Me and Ririka turn our heads to see Kirari with a blanket covering her and wrapped around her head, holding a pillow.

''You look stupid'' Ririka laughed and Kirari lay back down.

I dragged Ririka out of the room slightly annoyed.

''Kirari It's 6am you need sleep, you're ill''

''I'm not..'' Kirari stood up, ''See?''

I crossed my arms.

''Uehh'' Kirari sat back down and covered herself in the covers.

I smiled and placed her head on the pillow and went to study for the test on monday.

------------

I yawned and crossed my legs, checking my phone.

11am?

I leaned my head on my desk and sighed.

I feel like I'm forgetting something..

I tapped my finger and stood up quickly.

''Kirari!'' I quickly go to check on her.

I lift the covers up to see her still fast asleep and I smiled. I slowly shook her to wake her up.

''Kirari, I'm going to see if the chef can make us some food, I'll get everything ready with Ririka.''

I kissed her forehead and called Ririka downstairs. A few times, Kirari tried to help with setting things up but I had to keep putting her back onto the couch.

Eventually we all sat down at the table, Ririka was on her phone again and Kirari was busy worrying about school work etc. 

After we had all finished our food, Kirari sat on the couch and watched some movies and I joined her after cleaning the table.

''Y/n!'' I heard Ririka call from upstairs so I tapped Kirari to move from beside me as I walked up to see whatever Ririka was shouting about.

''Yes, Ririka?''

''Heyyy, so since Kirari is sick, aren't you getting a little.. bored?'' Ririka walked up to me with that smile again. I shivered and went to walk back outside the room.