Chapter 2

Zeldris read a book of how to take care of a baby. Zeldris was rather confused since babies down here weren't this useless. Zeldris glanced at the baby who was laying on the pillow as she looked at the floating toy above her.
There was a knock on the door before the door was open.
"Hey brother what's going on"A male with white hair and a cocky smirk said. Zeldris glanced at him.
"I sheapared a human baby "he said. Estarossa hunched an eyebrow as he saw the baby.
"Is that so?"he said, now appearing next to the bed as he looked at the baby.
"Human? She looks like that goddess..."he said as he looks at her eyes.
"She's not, I checked,"he said, closing the book and looking at the baby.
"She really small"
"I know, Fade may be a problem in the future if she stays this small"he said looking at the baby who was now looking at both demons.
"You gave her a name?"estorassa said with an amused smirk.
"It's easier for me,"Zeldris said with a sigh. Suddenly the infant named Fade began to cry, Catching them both off guard.
"Why is she crying?"he asked. Zeldris opens the book since he knew what was wrong but had to be sure.
"Does she stink?"zeldris asks.
"No,"he responds. "When did you arrive?"
"An hour ago"zeldris said before he paused.
"Find me a cow, females don't kill it"he demands. Estarossa was confused but listened to his older brother.
Zeldris sighs as he picks up the crying baby.
"Be quiet"he demands. Fade loud wails slowly became silent whimpers as she reached for zeldris. Zeldris narrows his eyes to trusting the infant. Estarossa soon returns with the cow he held under his arm as the cow moo's uncontrollably.

"Now what?"
"Give us milk"zeldris said casually. Estarossa hums as he glares at the cow.
"Give me your milk"he demands.

The cow died from fear.

Zeldris sighs as he holds fade securely as he walks to where some mindless humans where as he awakens one who was a farmer. The human looks around as he looks to see Zeldris holding fade.
"Your now our official milk maker"zeldris voluntold as he ordered the scared human to follow.
The human noticed the baby as faded turns as she looked at the man curiously before becoming bored as she rested her head against zeldris.
"Why do you have child-"
"That information is not to your concern, milk the cow and give it to me in a container that babies can drink out of"zeldris said with a cold gaze.
The human gave Zeldris a nervous nod as estorassa placed down a new cow.
"Save the meat from that cow and give it to the human." zeldris demands before estarossa nods. Satisfied, the demon walks out of the room as he goes to the restroom and places her down as he starts some water. It was obvious Fade was a mess and Zeldris decided she would receive three baths a day.

Bath time was rather difficult. Fade was a splashing maniac and zeldris could not get her to stop until he brought in the bear. Zeldris now covered in water and soap bubbles cleans the small baby.
He tried to get the beige mark off her eye but he realized that she was born with that.
When finished he wanted to use magic but didn't want to harm Fade so instead did the human way and dried her off.
But since he had no clothes he used his magic to make some which he found rather acceptable when she was wearing it.
Fade has a white and black polka dotted dress with black socks.
Zeldris, now in a better mood for some reason, walks to the room and places her down.
-Almost instantly there was a knock on the door.
"M-my lord..."said a timid voice. Zeldris glanced at the door.
"Enter"he said. The soft creak of an opening door was heard as a different human walked over. He had messy brown hair and green eyes with round glasses. Zeldris decided to spare him since he needed a servant to educate him in some ways.
"Your milk is here sir...B-but might i ask why you want to drink this?"he asks. As he lowered a silver platter as a warm bottle of milk was shown. Zeldris grabs the bottle as he gives the male a glare.
"It's not for me, Nathaniel, " he said as he revealed the baby laying on the pillow.
"A-a baby?!"he said shocked. "You my lord has a baby?!"
"What's that supposed to mean?"zeldris glares.
"N-nothing...you...just don't seem like that type of person...to have one..."He said cautiously. Zeldris eyes narrow as he sighs and hands the bottle to Fade. Fade however was too young to hold the bottle so she simply looks at the bottle that rolls away from her.
"Are you serious?"he said annoyed. The male named Nathaniel laughs slightly.
"She's just a baby..."
"Which means she is less than six months...which also means she is older than eight weeks since she can see, meaning she's two months..."he said as he extends his finger to her which she grabs lightly.
"So she is five months, 22 days, 32 hours, six minutes and 51.25 seconds meaning, her birthday is May 19"he said casually. Nathaniel blinks utterly shocked.
"Y-you got all that?"
"Studying pays off, unlike humans undeveloped brain; demons tend to learn things quicker for both aggressive and learning purposes , plus i like math"zeldris shrugged as he picks up the small infant and placed her on his lap and gave her the bottle as the hungry child impatiently drinks her milk. Zeldirs pulls the bottle away so she doesn't choke before letting her drink again.

Nathaniel smiles fondly at the demon and human. Zeldris glanced at Nathaniel as he sighs annoyed.
"Your dismissed, if you tell anyone I will peel your skin from the nail to your core"he threatens. Nathaniel gives the now irritated demon before he leaves.
Fade finished her meal as she looked up at the demon who had his eyes closed before opening one at fade who smiles when given his attention.

Zeldris gave the infant a bored and confused look since her appearance still fascinated him. He placed her back on the bed but had her sitting up as she goes as she leans against him as she simply looks around. Zeldris glanced at her as he sighs

'i can tell your already going to be a problem...'