• April 16 | Gal 6:1-2

Galatians 6:1-2 | NKJV

• Brethren, if a man is overtaken in any trespass, you who are spiritual restore such a one in a spirit of gentleness, considering yourself lest you also be tempted.
• Bear one another’s burdens, and so fulfill the law of Christ.

• ● •

It is important that as Christians, when we see a brother or sister in Christ overwhelmed by temptation or in general struggling with sin, we don't just say a silent prayer for them and continue on with our lives as if there isn't a person battling with themselves right beside us.

One of my favorite quotes is that we should do more than pray, but we can never do less than pray.

Be there for that person, for your fellow Christian, and watch yourself so that you don't fall into the same trap as your brother. Praying for them is wonderful, but pray with them, stand by them, and bear each other's burdens. Do all this with a spirit of gentleness, not highlighting all their wrongs. If they're feeling conviction, they already know the problem, even though they may try to tell themself it's okay.

That is what God has commanded us. To stand by each other in love and with unity, and we can't have unity if we don't pick each other up when we fall.