Carefree you, Bothers me

« I added this song because- well, there's no reason.. It matches the theme and I just found the melody nice and could go along with the story as your reading it :D only if you want of course. Anyways onto the oneshot !! »

Maki and Nobara are truly best friends, although they've been getting into petty arguments recently, arguments that don't make any sense. Yuuji, Megumi, Toge, Panda and Yuta were getting tired of the ongoing endless arguments. 

--------

"Say... Why don't you two go on a walk?" Megumi suggested irritatingly, "A walk at night.. this late!!-" Yuuji questioned thus got a smack on the head by Megumi for him to stop talking, "Ow!" Yuuji pouted, Toge and panda couldn't help but snicker at the two. "Well sure... why don't you two go on a walk?"  Yuta followed along, with Panda, Toge, Megumi and Yuuji all nodding in agreement. "Haaaaaah?!" the two female lioness's growled at them, each on a different side of the room, both so stubborn. "Will you two just make up already?~" Gojo chimed in with a smile and pushed them both outside with no further questions. "You old geezer!!- I'll get you for this!" Maki muttered in frustration and anger.

. ·  •.✷    💫           •     *✸     •    *.  °    🪐

·       ☀️  🌎 °   🌓 •  .°•   ✯✯

   ★ *  °  °·.   • °★ •  

  •     *✸     •    *.  °    🪐

·       ☀️  🌎 °   🌓 •  .°•   ✯✯

  ★ *  °  °·.   • °★ •  

"...Tch" A shivering anguished voice escaped Maki's lips. "Don't 'tch'  me!" Nobara  squabbled and crossed her arms as she pouted. Maki rolled her eyes at Nobara and let out a big sigh. "This is all your fault that we have to go on this stupid walk.." Nobara whined, stomping her feet as she walked down alongside Maki. "It's not my goddamn fault..." Maki muffled under her breath, scrunching her nose. Nobara looked at her with her jaw hitting the floor, she remained calm for she didn't want to disrespect her senpai anymore than she already did.

The atmosphere was awkward and the silence was eating them both alive. A burning sensation got them and guilt trampled along, both were feeling uneasy. Maki held out her hand to hold Nobara's. "So now you wanna grab my hand?.." Nobara angrily muttered and slowly drafted her hand away from Maki's.

Maki stopped in the midst of them walking, Nobara turned around only to be hugged by Maki. "Maki-senpai... wha-"  Nobara asked confused but was cut off by Maki saying; "I'm sorry... I was being selfish.." with a guilty tone and a throat knotted- wanting to be able to get her words out, yet voice shaking. 

"I saw that you were hanging a lot more with the Miwa and the others... I thought that you were distancing yourself from me.." Maki added. Nobara slowly hugged back, "So you were jealous?" Nobara proclaimed with a soft chuckle before slowing pulling away from the hug but got pulled in tighter by Maki. "Don't let go... I wanna stay like this for a little longer, please" Maki said as she buried her face in Nobara's neck.

----------------------------------------------------

Maki then pulled away slowly and looked at Nobara... who's face was so red and puffy. "Are- you okay- why're you crying??" Maki asked concerned. Nobara wiped the remaining tears away and smiled softly, looking into her senpai's eyes. "Yeah I'm fine.." Nobara sniffed before her face wrinkled and she started crying again. Maki caressed Nobara's cheek, "I wanna stay with you, forever!.." Nobara cried, "Because.. I- well.. I love you,," she said with tears filling her eyes.

"Kugisaki..." Maki called, under her breath. She leaned forward slowly, giving Nobara a soft peck on the lips. The kouhai was surprised but didn't question her senpai's blushing face. "Once more.." Nobara whispered, then after abiding eye contact. "Kugisaki, look at me" Maki said, caressing the other's cheek once more, trailing her eyes to meet hers. "I love you too.." Maki said with a soft endearing smile.

ALL DONE !! 

ty for reading this and astro (Achilles, a friend) if you're reading this, ILY MWAH <3 <3 <3