ehhhhhh

After the day ended as I was exiting the building I heard izu chan talking to tsuki chan. Something about a borrowed quirk ?

I mean that's not possible right?
U gave them their space and walked home alone
As I entered the house I saw mom asking izu all sorts of questions. I mumbled
"I'm home "
Izu looked up to me with a smile while mon continued her conversation.
I went to my room and laid on my bed. I had nothing to do so I started to make my hero costume design. After sometime I went out the house to a park with my sketchbook clutched in my hand.
I sat near a tree and started to draw the park
Before I realised it was pitch dark I got up and headed back home.
I could bearly see my surroundings, when a hand covered my eyes and held down my hands.
I squirmed and scream while trying to kick around
"LEAVE ME !!!"
This person tried to push me but I heard foot steps and a cool chilling feeling filled my surroundings as the person let go.
I used my fire to illuminate around to see todoroki had frozen the guy.
"Shoto, I-i thank you "
"You should be more aware, why didn't you use your quirk? Are you ok ! "
I let out a little snicker at his concern for me.
"i know I should be aware, it was all so sudden he covered my eyes too and I'm ok "
He calmed down and offered to walk me home.
" So how come you are out so late"
he looked to me while walking
" I went to the park and lost track of time "
" The park ... Why there "
He inquired
"Well I like to see all the happy little children there so cute !"
I said cheerfully.
" I love to draw there "
His eyes lit up as he noticed my sketchbook
"Draw? Can I see " he asked rather nonchalantly.
He started to look through the drawings noticing some of izuku, mom, tuski chan and mitsuki aunty.
"Bakugous mom looks just like him "
He pointed out as I laughed
" She's a fem bakugou " I exclaimed.
We were laughing when shots stomach grumbled. I red tint came over his cheek.
"Let's grab dinner before we go home shall we ? I'm famished "
I said to which he nodded.
" So what do you like to eat ?"
" I prefer cold soba it's the best " he said with a satisfactory face. I giggled a little
"Guess we are getting soba then" I grabbed his hand quickly pulling him into the restaurant and getting two seats next to the window.
A few minutes later the waitress came over
"So what you like sir? Oh and ma'am " she sheepishly smiled after adding maam.
"We would like 2 cold sobas please " I said nonchalantly.
"Anything else ? Would you like my favourite drink sir ~"
She said tapping shoto's shoulder flirtly.
I let out a little snicker looking at the clueless todoroki just ordering coke like normal.
" You are fine with Coke right y/n?"
" Oh yeah shoto " I smiled at him as he nodded. If looks could kill this women had planned my demise.
" Shoto ?"
I hid my laugh while Calling him
" Yeah" he said looking to me.
" You know she was flirting with you right ?"
I bursted out laughing gathering a little attention to me which quickly made me shut up.
" No she wasn't she was just making sure I got good service"
I laughed more
" You clueless idiot so cute " my cheeks turned red as I realised what i said I looked to shoto he was everting eye contact with a slight blush.
"I am sorry if I made you uncomf- "
"It's ok y-you're cute too "
This made me blush so hard I burried my face in my hands the hot guy just called me cute .
Just then the idiot waitress came her skirt shorter than tsuki Chan's temper.
She placed down shoto's soba and turned completely towards me and started to bend down to keep my food her butt facing shoto probably showing her panties as shoto quickly looked outside the window.
I gave the waitress a death stare.
I stuck my finher up and started a lil blue fire blowing it off towards her.
This act got her all flustered as she scurried away. During all this time I felt another pair of eyes on me.
Shoto saw what I did and looked at me with a defeated face.
"I honestly didn't expect that how'd ya know ?"
I snickered " she was trying to flirt that's why she ignored my presence "
We both ate our food casually talking about different things we like.

Shoto walked me home and we said our goodbyes.

As I came inside the house I spot midoriya hiding behind the door

"When you said you met a cute guy at the recommendation was that todoroki kun ? "

I blushed a little and looked down with a smile.
"Well yeah "
He smiled at me.
"BUHUUUUTTT what about uraraka !!"
I said with a sheepish grin across my face in a desperate attempt to change the topic
Izu blushed had he turned around
"I-its nothing " I quickly went in front of him and hugged him tightly. He hugged me back
"She's pretty huh ? "
Instead of replying to my question he said
"He's cute huh ?"
We both broke out laughing. We chatted in the living room for a while and them parted ways to our rooms.