A N N O U N C E M E N T

As you all know, I was down these past few days

As you all know, I was down these past few days. It was really challenging for me to live my daily life with a painful heart and bruised ego. But what I've learned from this is that no matter how people call you garbage and no matter how they throw rocks at you, God has His own way on empowering you with His blessing. He will pushed you to build a castle out of the bad things that someone did to you. He will make you realize that losing something is nothing compared to the grace that we might gained from Him.

One thing is for sure, He will always be the brightest light to the darkest of our days; the prudence that can never go wrong; and the direction where you'll be navigated to something more . . . to something greater than what you have before.

Yeah.

ANOTHER BLESSING.

I am excited to announce that my novel, Secrets Behind Finding Rafael, is soon to be published under IMMAC PRINTING AND PUBLISHING HOUSE. This pubhouse is known for supporting writers who want to self publish. Marami nang well-known Wattpad writers ang nakapag-self pub dito but this year, they decided to open their first ever Publishing House and I am beyond grateful for having the opportunity to be part of it!

Long live!

This is for all of the doubters out there, you are never a garbage. You are happened to be just God's challenger and you are always destined to win all of His challenges. 💙✨

PS. This is not the final book cover, hihi.
PPS. Support niyo ko, ah!