His Human Mate Ch1

Emma pov :
I was just getting home from school and i was really exited to be at home because I had an amazing idea for the book I am writing while I was in my maths class.

See maths is fun and all but like..... IT SUCKS! So anyways I am writing this book about a werewolf and his mate and how they go through some hard times in their life. FYI I ABSOLUTELY LOOOOVE werewolf genre and would kill to have werewolf as my mate. Sadly they don't exist :/.

I mean they might exist in the world I am not closing the possibility tht they do exist but I soo badly want a mate who will protect no matter what.... If only I were a werewolf!

As I head home I open my laptop and see that my book has reached 100k readers on wattpad!!!! I was soo happy and greatgull for my readers that I decided that I should treat myself and went to the bakery to get some donuts for me.

The bakery is down the street it's a cute pink building and they make the BEST cakes around the area.

I enter the bakery and greet Grace the owner.
"hey Grace" "oh hey dear! What would you like today?" she said while boxing some cupcakes up. "I want to eat some donuts because a book I was writing has got 100k reads and I wanted to treat myself" I say as I take in the delicious smell wafting through the air."oh congrats! Here that will be 10 dollars" she said as she handed me the bag with the donuts in it. (A/N: idk how much a normal box of donuts would cost in the USA as I have a diffrent currency so I stuck to 10 dollars)

I paid her and turned around to leave and as u was about to open the door I stumbled into someone and felt these weird sparks where my body made contact with the strangers. When I looked up I stared into his deep ocean blue eyes and I couldn't get myself to look away.

He looked at me and whispered the one word that would change my life.

"mate"

A.N: Hey guys this is the first chapter how is it please let me know I, will upload the next part if this chapter gets 2 up votes so I will know if someone Is intrested in reading it😊