𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟷

Seokjin pov

Seokjin pov

We all laughed some more. After we had come out of the Tae effect we all looked at Baekhyun.

"So, what is the mission?" Y/N asked Baekhyun.

He passed a file towards us, "It is a medium level mission. Although all gang's start from low level, you guys are an exception. I guess it should be easy for you if your teamwork is strong." He said.

"I won't explain the details, it is for you to read." He said, "The only thing I have to tell you is that, the card that you will have to steal is the key to the next step of your mission."

We all nodded. Y/N took the file and was about to open it when Baekhyun threw a table napkin at her.

"I said read, but that doesn't mean now. Just enjoy for today and start it by tomorrow. But the mission has to be completed by this weekend and you will know why weekend is the right time when you go through that file." He said. Y/N pouted but nodded and threw back the napkin at him.

"And the silver cards you received are your identity cards to enter the Byun main base." He said pointing at the cards that were still stuck in the box.

After some instructions and details he left, saying that he had some things to solve and he doesn't want to interfere with our celebration. We all were chatting away about the mission, when I suddenly glanced at the clock. It showed 7:45 p.m.

"Let's continue this conversation after eating some food" I said. They all nodded. Jimin, Tae and Y/N came with me to the kitchen to help me bring the dishes.

Jimin and Y/N took some dishes and went to the dining room, while I pulled Tae to another room.

"We are going to have a discussion about this after they all leave." I told him sternly.

"About what?" He asked tilting his head.

"Everything." I said going back to the kitchen with Tae following me.

We served all the dishes and sat in our original positions. We stayed quite while eating with some compliments being thrown in between. And one thing I understood was they were all big eaters, especially Jungkook. After the food was over we all cleaned the place and sat back.

"Where can we meet tomorrow for discussing this?" Namjoon asked, motioning towards the file.

"We can meet here." I said, "The cafe is my private property and has no illegal notice, so it will be safe for now. We can meet tomorrow at the same time."

"Jin hyung also has a big cellar which is quite empty. You can set up all your devices there." Tae said, while I nodded.

"How big is it?" Jungkook asked, while playing with Yoongi's hair.

"Big enough to be filled with your devices, weapons and items of all sorts." Jimin said leaning back.

"Okay then we will bring in our materials and set them up there." Namjoon said, while Hoseok nodded.

"And we will bring our weapons." Y/N said, Jimin, Jungkook and Yoongi nodded.

We all turned to Tae, who was texting something on his phone. He looked at all of us confused.

"I will bring," He paused, "myself, I guess." He said, earning a chuckle from all of us.

"I would offer you all to stay here, if you don't mind. My house is big enough to accomadate all of you. And it is connected to the cafe." I said. "It will be easier to plan staying at the same place than, attracting attention by visiting here everyday."

"Well then, we are crashing today." Jimin and Tae said, by literally crushing me into their hug.

"I will bring my luggage in tomorrow." Y/N said. "How many bedrooms do you have, by the way?"

"Five." I said."Mine, Tae's and Jimin's, and three guest rooms."

"Tae's and Jimin's?" Yoongi and Jungkook asked together.

"Yeah, well, Jimin stays with us when Tae comes to stay with me." I said, "Or sometimes when he doesn't like going home, he just crashes here."

"Yeah" Jimin said, "Why wouldn't I when I can eat delicious food everyday instead of my takeout or instant ramen?" Jimin added, while Tae nodded.

"Me and Suga can share a room." Jungkook said, slinging a hand over Yoongi's shoulder, who looked like he was done with his life. But, he nodded nonetheless.

"Me and Namjoon can share the other room, you can sleep in the third one." Hoseok said.

"Thank you." Y/N said. She is the only girl, she might have thought she would have to share. I am grateful that these boys are thoughtful.

"Let's get drunk now." Jungkook said.

"Oh, yes." Jimin said going to the kitchen to bring the beer boxes. Taehyung and Jungkook followed to help him.

After they all brought the beer and soju, Namjoon took one bottle and poured it into our glasses.

"By the way what is our gang's name?" Hoseok asked Y/N.

"It was written as Bangtan on top of your file. So, I guess that is what we call ourselves." Y/N said.

We all nodded and raised our glasses to toast together, for better or for worse.

"TO BANGTAN!!"

💗