~ YUGYEOM ~

After dropping Jinyoung off at the house I practically skipped all the way to Bambam's. I can't believe this is happening. I was going to find out the gender of my child. I was getting impatient and slightly terrified so I ran to Bambam's knowing that if it came to it I would open the envelope myself and would spoil it and it wouldn't be as exciting.

I finally made it to Bambam's, I knocked on the door and found myself waiting a little longer than I would like to be. I knocked again. Still no answer, panic was finally strating to set in and I was starting to think the worst. I looked under the door mat and grabbed the spare key that Bambam had left and only I knew of it's existance.

I unlocked the door and the amount of panic I had running through me had calmed a bit but still wasnt completely gone. Yugyeom walked over to the older and shook him making sure that he was still basically alive. He shifted after I had shook him which was a clear indicator in the fact that he was alive.

I felt bad but I really was wanting to open the envelope and so I ended up waking Bambam up. "Hey Hyung.... I have something for you." I say timidly and he nods his head before slowly sitting up. He yawned and rubbed his eyes a little before he took the envelope from my hands. He cocked his eyebrow and looked at me, the question being obvious.... 

"We wanted you involved in the baby's life and so we thought you could be apart of the Gender reveal. Jinyoung is doing the same with Mark so that you both are apart of the big moment." I say and he gladly accepts what has been said. Without anymore questions he opened the envelope. He read it with wide eyes before he handed the envelope to me. I read it and tears began to form.

"Let's go shopping" I say and he nods. Grabbing his keys before I could say anything else. four and a half hours later we walked out with many things. I told him that Jinyoung and I would go shopping for all the big things and he agreed as it should be something the parents can bond over. We went back to his car and loaded all our shopping in to his car before we set off to my place.

I had gotten home before Mark and Jinyoung and so I head up to the room that was originally mine as Jinyoung, Mark and I had decided that we would change it in to a nursery. I was halfway through packing everything I had bought with Bambam's help when I heard someone walk in to the house. I stood still to listen for who it was. " YUGYEOM!?" I hear and I smile. "In the nursery" I respond. Very shortly I heard Jinyoung walk up the stairs and in to the nursery. "Where is Mark hyung?" I ask still not having turned around yet. "He fell asleep in the car so I carried him to the sofa where he is now. He is too light he needs to eat more" Jinyoung says and I nod.

I finally turn around and gasp. Jinyoung quickly following with a gasp as well. "Jinyoung...." I say as we both look at each other in complete confusion.

"Yuggie, We are having a Girl" Jinyoung says and I looked at him confused. "No. We are having a Boy." I reply. Then we both grab the pieces of paper that had the genders on it to try and figure out what was going on. I read mine over and over again but I know for sure that mine says a boy. I flip the paper over to see if I was reading the right side when something caught my eye.

I gasped once again and this cause Jinyoung to panic slightly. "Ji-Jin-Jinyoungie. Neither of us are wrong" I say in disbelief Jinyoung just stared at me waiting for an explanation. I walked over to him and grabbed the piece of paper he was holding and flipped it over, holding it alongside my own piece of paper then he read it.

 I walked over to him and grabbed the piece of paper he was holding and flipped it over, holding it alongside my own piece of paper then he read it

"We- We are having twins we both mumbled and looked at each other before we started to cry

"We- We are having twins we both mumbled and looked at each other before we started to cry. In an instant as usual Mark ran in hearing Jinyoung crying. "Kim Yugyeom you have five minutes to explain why he is crying or you are out again, and this time you wont be allowed back." He says but I didn't care. I looked up at him with tears in my own eyes and I'm assuming it made him feel guilty due to his expression softening.

"Hy-hyung. We are having t-tw-twins" I say before finally bursting in to a heavy waterfall. Jinyoung following after. Mark gasped and ran to both of us before congratulating the both of us. "I am so happy for you guys! You guys are going to make amazing parents." Mark says as we all sit there. I then remember that Jinyoung had walked in with a few bags. "Hey baby, want to show me what you and Hyung bought today?" I asked Jinyoung before he nodded and scrambled to get the bags before sitting himself down in my lap and Mark sitting next to us to help explain everything. Jinyoung pulled out a series of pinks, purples, whites and yellows. All different items, from Pajamas to dresses, singlets to socks, even a few pairs of shoes.

I then pull a few items out of the drawers I had place them in and showed Jinyoung and Mark what I had picked out (with the help of Bambam of course) My options varying in Blues, greens, black and grey. I did pull out one item which seemed to have caught Mark's attention. This being his favorite outfit out of all. 

A red set of overalls and a black and white striped undershirt. I thought it was cute and I think both Jinyoung and Mark agreed.

 I thought it was cute and I think both Jinyoung and Mark agreed