Office (Hwabyul)

Moon Byul-Yi is the most famous CEO in Korea. She's even more famous when it comes to pretty girls or in particular, almost all of the models adores her so much. But she already had a person in her heart and that's her secretary.

Ahn Hyejin is the secretary of the famous CEO or let's say that the famous when it comes to pretty ladies. She's known for having fierce or mean-looking facials. She admits that she gets so jealous when she saw a sensation that the CEO is flirting with others rather than her. She just stops herself from pushing every girl out of the building from the top floor.

Both are hiding their relationship from the public as well as in their office. Because they know that the circumstance of having a relationship especially when they are an employee and the boss.

Since it's near dawn and some of the employees were gone home but some of them were having over time. They have to do it since they will be having a huge project the next following month.

Hyejin went to Byul's office with an angry face because she saw a girl kissed her on the cheek. She let it passed at the time she saw it since there are a lot of employees walking and working.

"Moon Byul-Yi!" Hyejin slammed the door open and slammed it shut at the time she enters the office.

"Yes?" Byul looks at her with innocent eyes.

"Don't pretend that nothing happened!" Hyejin walks towards her with clacking sounds that came from her heels.

"What are you talking about?" Byul stands up from her chair and looks at Hyejin.

"I know what that girl did!" Hyejin holds her by the collar. "The lipstick print is still visible you know!" Hyejin shouts into her that made her worry.

"It's just a friendly kiss-" Byul didn't finish her sentence because Hyejin kisses her.

"What about that? Is that a friendly kiss?" Hyejin grabs her collar more.

"No," Byul looks at her. "It'll never," Byul holds her waist and put their lips together.

Their tongues were fighting over each other not until Byul went down to her butt and squeeze it. Hyejin knows that Byul cheated so she pulled away to breathe as well.

"You always did that!" Hyejin said and caress her butt that made Byul laugh.

"But you like it don't you?" Byul asks as she grabs Hyejin by the hands.

"Let's not lie about it," Hyejin looks away.

Byul cups her face that made their lips meet again. While they were kissing, Byul carries her to sit at the table. Byul opens Hyejin's blouse revealing her mountains. Byul takes out Hyejin's pants revealing her panties.

"You're even prettier than those girls," Byul said seductively before proceeding to Hyejin's neck down to her boobs.

Byul unhooks the bra from the front and plays with her nipples as well. She left hickeys on it and bites it as well.

"D-Don't bite it too hard," Hyejin said and Byul gives her an innocent look.

Byul proceeds on doing her thing and that is playing with Hyejin's boobs and roaming her hands around her legs. Byul grabs the swivel chair and sits on it while caressing the other's legs. She stands up for a while and removes her necktie and tied it on Hyejin's hands.

"Wha-" Hyejin shuts up when Byul bites her chest.

"Just shh," Byul whisper to her ear and draw circles around Hyejin's belly.

Byul inserts her left hand on Hyejin's panties and sits on her swivel chair. She removes the panties that made her see a full view of hers.

"I'm just touching and kissing you, yet you're wet already," Byul gives a kiss on her clit and licks her lips like she's been hungry for it. Byul licks it and draws circles on her clit using her thumb.

"Uhhh" Hyejin moans softly which turns Byul on.

Byul put her legs on her shoulder and put her mouth near her entrance. Byul started to use her tongue to draw circles on her wet pussy. Hyejin grabs a handful of Byul's hair and pulled her more deeply into her.

Byul got surprised by it but she loves it anyway so she continues on licking her. Byul put her tongue inside of her and eat her pussy as all she can.

"Uhmm" Hyejin moans as Byul goes deeper using her tongue.

"I'm going to use my fingers now," Byul said then insert her middle finger inside and pulled her tongue away.

"F-Faster!" Hyejin orders so she did.

Byul is not satisfied with looking at her like this so she inserts one of her fingers. Byul is fingering her and licks her clit and even biting it as well.

"D-Don't bi-uhm" Hyejin didn't finish her sentence when Byul thrust her fingers deeper.

"I told you to shut your mouth, right?" Byul said and stands up to look at Hyejin's eyes. "Answer me," Byul pounds her fingers deeper.

"Y-Yes," Hyejin put her hands on Byul's jaw and put them into a kiss.

Byul is still thrusting into her faster and drawing circles into her clit. Hyejin keeps on kissing her to avoid herself from moaning. Not until a knock comes on the door that made both of them stop.

"Fuck!" Byul whisper in a shout. "WHAT?!" Byul shouts and thrusts her fingers inside of her slowly.

"You said you wanted the documents Ms. Moon," the employee said, and Byul sigh.

"Give it to me tomorrow! You may leave for now!" Byul shouts and thrusts deeper because of her anger.

"Hhmm!" Hyejin moans but she bites her index finger in an instant.

"Understood Ms. Moon," the employee said and left in an instant.

"Fuck it!" Byul shouts and thrusts faster that made Hyejin felt a knot on her stomach.

"I'm gonna cum," Hyejin grip Byul's shoulder until she cum on her fingers.

"Did I thrust it so hard?" Byul got worried and takes out her fingers. She grabs wet wipes and wipes them on Hyejin's legs so do to her pussy.

"K-Kinda," Hyejin giggles, and Byul assists her to stand and put on her garments. "Can you?" Hyejin put her hands in front of Byul so she unties them.

"Now you know that you're more important to me than any of those girls," Byul smiles and hugs her as she fixes her upper garments.

"Yeah yeah," Hyejin said and give a peck on her lips.

"We better go home now," Byul grabs Hyejin by the hand as they left the office.

(=)I hope you like this chapter heheheeh