2

"I love it." I smiled at him.

"Wow, really?" He said, shocked.

"Of course." I replied.

He pulled me into a tight hug.

"Thanks. I love you." He whispered in my ear. "I'm gonna quickly go and grab a snack. I'll come back."

"Alright." I said.

Corpse's POV

I quickly walk out of the room, closing the door gently behind me.

Damn. Y/N doesn't know that I already have a YouTube channel. I hope she doesn't find out.

All I do is tell horror stories. It isn't a bad thing.

I'm not that famous yet anyways. And I'm glad.

I stroll into the kitchen and scan through the cupboards to find something to eat.

I suddenly catch a glimpse of my reflection in the microwave and give myself a quick glance, and smile. Sometimes I feel really self conscious about myself, but I'm glad that Y/N is always by my side. She always cheers me up. I don't know what I would do without her.

Your POV

I get up from my bed and walk towards my window, staring at the scenery outside. I take a deep breath.

Ever since my boyfriend talked about becoming a YouTuber and streamer, I've felt...upset...I suppose? I mean, I've seen how crazy fans can get. I don't want the same thing to happen to him.

I'm worried about losing him.

But, if that's what he wants to do...I can't stop him. If he's happy, then I'm happy.

Corpse's POV

As I grab 2 packets of instant noodles, I think about my decision.

I only want to become a successful YouTuber for Y/N. I want to make her proud.

I know that there's some crazy fans out there, but no matter what, I'll always love her.

And if she's happy, then I'm happy too.

——————————————————————

Author's note
- since this is a corpse husband x reader fanfic, I wanted to reference the reader as "they" since some of you might not be female or you might not use she/her pronouns and I fully respect that. However, I realised how hard it is to do this, and I also realised that it will affect the story later on. I'm really sorry if this affects you guys. :( I just hope that you're enjoying the story, and once again I'm sorry for this.

- hyunasoul