One

Scarlett

It was September 7th, the first day of school. How i loved school. I can't believe i'm already in my Junior Year and still boyfriendless. If that was actually a word. I hope it's not going like to be like the last two years, where i always concentrate on my marks and homework. To start off, i'm already making my way to my locker which i had for two years, and my best friend Sarah who i had for ten years. 

"Hey you!" I shot at her. Sarah, who's locker is right beside mine. We've been best friends since we were in kindergarten. She was beautiful. Her brunette hair lasted up to her chest and her big brown eyes lit up the whole school. Her beautiful beach tan from the summer hugging her skin. She was 5'3 and gorgeous. We had total opposite appearance. I had long thick black hair down to my waist, very pale skin, big blue eyes, 5'6, and very thin but blessed in my chest area. 

"Oh my god! I saw the most hottest guy ever in the office, he's new!" I couldn't do anything but smirk. She was always boy crazy.

"What does he look like?"

Her eyes got bigger, if that was possible. "Well, he's so tall, like 6'6, Blondie, amazing blue eyes, and he was wearing a short sleeve shirt which showed both of his arms filled with tattoos!" 

"Sarah, he seems like a douche bag." It was true, he sounds like a delinquent. 

"Well yea, he seemed like one, he wasn't even smiling and his dad looks pretty scary too but at least he's hot!" That ladies and gentlemen, is why she's my best friend.

We had time till the bell rang for our first class, our first class of the year. Even though we've seen each other everyday of the summer Sarah always had hot secrets to spill about others. Laughing so hard i almost didn't notice someone messed up my hair, Logan.

"Scarlett! We have to sell lollipops today at lunch" Logan and i were the grade 11 Student Action Council. Logan was a cute boy. Tall, blonde, green-eyed and sweet. 

"Alright, meet me at my locker" Selling lollipops was one of the "lame" money making things we do to raise money for our school. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The bell rang, two of my classes were already done. As i go to my locker i already see Logan there, waiting like a toddler with candy covered in him. 

We were selling lollipops for a dollar each, we sat with a table of lollipops and i was surprised, a lot of people are actually buying these huge rounded lollipops. 

"Thank you, we'll be selling them tomorrow again" I said with a big smile watching the happy high school kids walking away with the lollipop in their hand. 

It has been twenty minutes since the sales and there were only three left. No one wanted to buy them anymore, the halls were empty except for Logan and i. I look to my right, four tall guys. They were seniors, i've seen them and i've heard of them. Not good people. Most my my school is filled with douche bags but these ones were major ass holes. Except i see the tall, blonde guy with tattoos all over his arms. That must be the guy Sarah was talking about. Wow, he was really good looking. They all walked up to our table, where the lollipops were. The new kid slowly just takes the lollipops one by one without making eye-contact and walks away.

"Excuse me! They're a dollar each! Come back here!" I shouted.

"Scarlett, stop, just let him go." 

"Logan, what the hell?" I was surprised on why Logan would just let a new kid walk away with lollipops that he had to pay for.

"Come back here!" I shouted louder for him to hear, and he did. His friends just laughed while he made his way over to me. I stood up to stand in front of him.