-1-

B POV

7 months it has been 7 months since I have last spoken to him since I last saw him. It's been 7 months since I got treated by Penny. 7 months since I found out I was having Jug his baby. 4 months since I last saw Veronica and 4 months ago I started my book. Yes, you heard it right a book. I have been writing a book. What the book is I am not gonna tell yet but I promise it's gonna be good. 

Currently, I'm sitting in my room listing to the song Flames Avril Lavigne. (you guys it's an amazing song) writing the next chapter of my book. You all may be wondering where I am living and how I am doing,

Well to answer that first question. My current living place is the spare bedroom in Cheryl and Toni their house. It's pretty big and I actually love it. Cheryl and I have been very close over the past 7 months and Toni Toni keeps me updated on how Jug is dealing and what he is doing and let me say it's not that good. I miss him so much but it's for the best. You know what I heard from Toni is that he has actually been spending a lot of time with this new girl a new serpent to be exact. I don't know what to feel happy about? sad? I don't know but I guess I should be happy that he is finally moving on with his life. Cheryl keeps telling me to do the same but it's hard knowing I actually broke him I broke him by just leaving after he saved me. But there wasn't any other way. 

After an hour of writing, I get up and walk out of my room hearing an oddly formailler voice.

"Toni please I know she is here. Just let me see her. I deserve an explanation" I stood in my doorway and looked at who was talking to Toni.

"She isn't here okay. I wouldn't lie to you you know that. If I knew where she was I would have told you" Toni said and god I felt so bad making her lie to him. Wait Jug is here how? How does he know No she wouldn't omg she did. I got so angry and slammed the door closed and slide down it. How can she do this to me?

"BETTY ARE U HERE PLEASE COME HERE" He yelled and I started to cry when the baby kicked in my stomach. I rubbed my belly softly and hugged my knees. God, I miss him. What I would do to just hug him and tell him I am sorry. But I can't I cannot do that. I hear someone coming up op the stairs and immediately stopped crying and tried to stay quiet. Then there was a knock on the door but as soon as I heard that knock I heard the front door closing.

"Betty it's me. I know u saw him but he's gone know please open the door" Toni said quietly and I got up and opened the door. As soon as she saw me she pulled me in for a hug.

"I think she told him. How could she? I thought she cared." I said between sob while she just rubbed my back and walked me to my bed.

"I'm gonna get a snack and something to drink and I will call Cheryl so we can have a girls' night and watch movies together okay? " She said as she got up and all I did was nod and after that, she just left.

You all may be wondering who the hell I am talking about but I guess that will be a story for another time. I'm running out of ink now so I will let you all guess. For now, this chapter ends with the 3 of us watching our favorite movies descendants 1 2, and 3. We laughed all night we ate some food and there was a lot of baby talk during the movies and a lot of singing. God these girls are my best friends. Eventually I fell asleep on Cheryl's lap and after that, I could feel her moving me on my pillow and felt a soft kiss on my head, and then I drifted off further to sleep as they left to do some things I assume. 

737 words

A/N

Ahhh first chapter. This book is gonna be a little different when it comes to my writing style. Tell me if you like. Also do as betty told and comment who u think she was talking about

Love C x