🍂chapter two🍂

"WHAATTTT!!!!?"the three boys said at the same time and stand up from their chars while slamming their hands that made their father flinch at their sudden loudness

Kim Seokjin the oldest spoke as he still can't believe what his father said" C-can you repeat it again?? Maybe we just misheard it"he chuckled nervously,their dad sign deeply and spoke "you heard it right I am getting married in a few more months and we are going to have dinner with them later to talk about-" "No!" Taehyung spoke and anger can be heard from his voice as he sent glare to his father"No??"Mr.kim turn his attention to his youngest "YEAH, A FUCKING NO!!" "Kim taehyung!" Kim Namjoon second son of mr.kim finally spoke after a few minutes of recovery from the shockness, taehyung push everything that's been in front of him because of anger and run out of the suffocating room as Namjoon was supposed to follow him but get stop by the oldest as he spoke while still looking at his father disbelief who is fixing his gaze from the direction where taehyung walk out"let him be, he just need some time to calm down"Namjoon sign before he mess his hair because of frustration,

after a few more minutes of silence Jin spoke a little calm but still in disbelief look"who is she?"his father look down and said"Park min-jung" Seok Jin and Namjoon's face automatically turn to a dissaproval look,then Namjoon spoke with a disgust can be heard from his voice" A Park?!" "KIM NAMJOON WATCH YOUR TONE!!" "YOU KNOW WHAT THEY DID TO US APPA!! THEY DESTROYED US!! HE DESTROYED OUR FAMILY!! HOW CAN YOU DARE TO MARRY A FUCKING PARK, YOU DON'T KNOW HOW HARD IT IS FOR US TO LIVE WITHOUT MOM SPECIALLY WHEN EVEN TAEHYUNG DIDN'T KNOW ANYTHING BECAUSE HE WAS JUST A FEW YEARS OLD WHEN THEY DESTROYED OUR FAMILY!!" namjoon snap at his father as he is still traumatized after what happened that night in front of him I mean who wouldn't, he was just a little child back then"AND WORSE IS THAT WOMAN HAVE A TWO DAUGHTERS!! ARE YOU FREAKING INSANE APPA?!?!!!! YOU'RE GOING TO LET SOME DIRTY PARK NEAR US!?? WHAT IF THOSE PEOPLE ARE LIKE THEIR SHITTY UNCLE?!!! THEY'RE GOING TO BREAK US AGAIN LIKE WHAT HE DID TO YOU!!! TO US!!! THEY'RE JUST THOSE FUCKING LITTLE SLU-"and that's it, Mr.Kim's right fist immediately came on contact with namjoon's face as Mr.kim hold namjoon's collar and look at him in the eyes with a sterm voice "don't you ever talk bad about min-jung & her daughters like that in front of me Kim namjoon, don't forget that I am the one who raised all of you for many years when your bitchy mom left us,I made you like who you are right now!!!so talk bad about them again I won't hesitate to kick you out of my house!"

namjoon got shock of his father's sudden action specially jin because never I mean never they have seen or heard their father got angry because of them or even show that he cared for them because this is the first time since the day their biological mom left them he was an emotionless man who wouldn't show any effection to his 3 sons and when they were young the maids were the one who's always taking care of them, namjoon and Jin are the one who raised taehyung because tae didn't want any maids but his brothers only, Mr.kim never spend his time with them,he would wake up early and spend his whole time working and come back home late or not even coming home for a week,months or a year that's why they just got so excited when he told them he wants to eat breakfast with them,it maybe sounds boring and plain for everyone that parents was asking if they could eat together with their children but for the Kim boys that would be the greatest presents that they would want to received from their father,to spend some of his time with them, for the past few years they're finally having a breakfast together but just because he wants to say something that would totally change their lives and when they heard that he's protecting those people who they dispise the most from being a Park just literally broke their hearts hearing that their own father would kick them out of his life if they ever mistreat his future wife and two future step-daughters.

"You were never there"Jin silently spoke brokenly that only he can hear his own words for how low his shaky voice were, while staring at the ceiling preventing his tears from falling

But then they didn't know that someone overheard their conversation

That someone is also having a mental breakdown from what she/he have heard inside the room

Yes that someone have heard everything

And that someone is Kim taehyung

_________________________________
𝔻𝕠𝕦𝕓𝕝𝕖 𝕦𝕡𝕕𝕒𝕥𝕖 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕥𝕠𝕕𝕒𝕪!

ℍ𝕠𝕡𝕖 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕝𝕚𝕜𝕖 𝕚𝕥!

𝕊𝕖𝕖 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕠𝕟 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕟𝕖𝕩𝕥 𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣!

𝓟𝔀𝓮𝔂𝓪𝓷𝓰𝓴𝔂𝓾𝓽𝓽 🥀