Chapter One

Hey this is my first MB fan fiction and i'll like all yall beautiful MB fans out there who likes to read books about MB too come and support your girl lol.............if you read hope yall enjoy and i'm counting on votes and comments..........even if it's only one comment cuz i'm that disperate lol...

_____________________________________________________________________________

{Kayla’s POV}

It was the last day of school and I was anxiously waiting for school to end, when I received the news that my parents got into a car accident and died on the spot. I was appalled, hurt and so sad that I cried so hard and fainted. At the day of their funeral, tears kept on flowing from my eyes, this was just so depressing. After what had happened, I went to live with my sister Lauren in L.A, Cali. Lauren was also stocked but she couldn’t come to the funeral. Sometimes, I would meet Lauren crying by herself and I would just go and comfort her or sometimes cry with her. After awhile, the both of us started to recover and eventually everything went back to normal. Lauren then registered me into a public high school. At first I didn’t like the fact that she did cuz I hate being a new girl and it’s so hard to make new friends (well for me) but eventually I had to get over it and just go to school.

[The First Day Of School For Me]

Lauren: (shouting from downstairs) Hey Kay………..are you ready yet?

Me: (shouts back from upstairs) Uhuh…………just give me some more mins………..okay.

Lauren: (Shouts back) Oh, okay then, I’m waiting.

I came downstairs in a wearing this outfit ----------------------------> pic.twitter.com/a5e2wuA

Lauren: Nice outfit (grins)..... I like how it's simple

Me: (grins) yh, ikr. Anyway…aren’t we eating breakfast?

Lauren: Sure!

Me: (looking in the kitchen and didn’t see anything) True!? So where is it then? (Still looking in the kitchen)

Lauren: Well, amma take you to subway this morning before I take you to school.

Me: (smiles) Great!! I can get use to that if you do that everyday.

We left the house and after about some good minutes we arrived at subway. After finish eating, we went back to the car and we drove off. But before Lauren could drop off at school she went to pick up her work mate and her daughter which looks around my age. Finally, after having to listen to Lauren and her workmate chatter and laughter, I finally arrived at school. Apparently, the girl was attended the same school that I was, so I guess I had company atleast.

Me: Bye Lauren and her friend (waving my hand after I came out of the car)

(The girl): Bye ma, bye Lauren.

Lauren&girl’sma: Bye girls. (Continues chatter and drove off)

Me: Hey, what’s your name? If I may ask (smiles)

(The girl): My name is Asia Charles and your’s?

Me: Nice name……mines Kayla………..Kayla James

Asia: Thanks……..your’s too…….so I guess you’re a new girl here?

Me: Uhuh, and I was hoping you woul so me around since you’re the first person I talked too. (grins)

Asia: Sure……kool (smiles)

Come on lemme show you the office so you can get your timetable and know where locker’s gon be.