Chapter two

Well apparently i didn't have any comments or vote but that's alright i shall continue :) So here's the second chapter. Enjoy!!! who's ever reading.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

{Kayla’s Pov}

[After School]

Asia: Hey wanna hang with me and the boys this afternoon.

Me: Sure I don’t mind and besides they look cool

Asia: (laughs) Aite cool Kay

The same time the boys came up to us.

The_boys_in_unison: Hey girls

Me: Hey guys

Asia: Yh hey…..uummmm I was asking Kay here if she wanna hang out with us and she said it’s okay.

Prod: Aite…………..but yall, ah think we should go like rite now………… cuz I’m starving man.

Err_one_except_Prod: (Laughs)

Prod: Why yall laughing??

Ray Ray: Nothing

Princeton: Aite……..yall hurry up cuz Prod is not an angel when he’s hungry (giggles)

Roc: Yo Asia and Kayla you ready?

Asia: Yh roc………..you kno I’m always ready to hang out with ma best friend.

Me: (Giggles)

Roc & Asia: Why you giggling?!?!

Me: (starts to blush) Ummmm………nothing

Ray Ray: Yall leave Kay Kay alone.

Wait hold up a minute……… my friend Rayon before he left me in NY use to call me Kay Kay or maybe it’s just a coincidence. Yh maybe it is……….cuz anyone can call me that.

[At The Restaurant]

{Ray Ray’s POV}

Prod: Man I love this place!!

Kayla: Why?

Prod: Cuz it just gave my stomach the satisfaction it needed

Kayla: (blushes and giggles) Aite Prod

Damn she looks cute when she blushes. But she reminded me of a girl who was my friend back in NY when I use to live there.

Me: Hey Kay Kay…………Where you from?

Kayla: Ummmm……….i’m from NY.

Me: Oh……aite. Why you moved here then?

Asia: RAY!!!

Me: What?

Kayla: That’s ok Asia. Well ma parents died a few months ago in a car accident while I was in school and ma sister Lauren decided to let me stay with her instead of ma grandma in the Caribbean.

Me: o.O……I’m sorry to hear that kay kay

Asia,Prod, Prince&Roc: I’m sorry to hear that too.

Kayla: It’s aite……I miss them but things happen for a reason. Soooo………wat yall gonna do next since we’re finish here.

Roc: You guys wanna head back to my place?

Err_one: Sure

[At Roc’s Place]

{Asia’s Pov}

The boys were singing the first song which was ‘My Girl’ that they perform in front of the whole school to Kayla since she asks them too. Of course Kayla loved it cuz that’s the best song ever lol………. What!?! ah girl gotta support  her friends in whatever they do lol. Then I realized that errtime Ray speaks to Kayla, she's always giggling and blushing and Ray don't seem to mind at all. Omg…….I think Kayla and Ray are hitting on each other lol I’ve gotta tell Roc this. Lmfao.

Me: Yo roc……..come here a second

Roc: What?

Me: Check them out (points to Ray and Kayla)

Roc: Come on Asia……..can’t you see the niggas flirting.

Ray: Roc……..I heard you

Kayla: (Blushing heavyly)

Asia: (Teasing) awwww…………………. (Sings) Ray and Kayla sitting in a tree

Roc, Prod & prince: K-I-S-S-I-N-G. (Laughs)

Ray: What yall jealous?

Kayla: (Starts to laugh)

The same time Kayla’s phone rang and after a while she said Lauren was home and she had to go.

Kayla: Bye guys………………. (Flirtly) Bye ray ray (winks)

Asia, Roc, Prince &Prod: A yo Ray....................you the man (laughs)

Kayla: (laughs) SMH guys…….. just Smh

Me: (Mimicking Kayla) Bye guys………….. (Flirtly) Bye Roc (winks and starts to laugh)

Roc: Like that’s wassup (then starts to laugh)

Prod: Why can’t I get a girl to do me that too?

Princeton: Dang boy………..you that desperate.

Err_one_except_Prod: (Laughs)

Prod: What?!............... Why yall always doing me that?

Princeton: Nothing it’s just that fun

Prod: You know what....................

Roc: What?

Prod: I’m leaving too…........

Me: Oh.........aite 

Princeton: Yh me too............ just received ah text from ma Bro.

Ray: Ahhhhhhhhhhh……….well since err one leaving amma go too.

Errr_one_except_Roc: Bye Roc

Roc: Yh bye guys……….see yall tmr in skool.

Err_one_in_unison: Yh!!

___________________________________________________________________________________________

So what yall thinka again.................Plz i beg of you vote or comment lol but seriously do it :)