47. Tomato Face.

Third Person's POV.

"Woaah! Its so delicious!!" Kyuubi exclaimed. "Whats it called?!"

"Sunagimo, its a popular dish in Suna." said Temari.

"I think its going to be my favourite, of course before ramen."

Gaara came and stopped behind them, only Temari noticed him, so she smiled. "Gaara."

Kyuubi almost choked, she turned her head quick. "Panda-Kun! I thought you have some office work."

"I thought I'd take a break and stop by." He said, his eyes caught the sunagimo. "So, do you like the food?"

"I love it!"

He smiled and took a seat next to her. "I'd like to have the same." He told the server.

After a long awkward pause, Temari cleared her throat and got up. "Well, I better go, I have some work to do." She said, then she had that smug face. "Gaara, can you show her around if you're taking a break? I'd totally appreciate it."

Gaara opened his mouth but then shut it. I do have a lot of paper work that I've delayed for weeks.

He turned to Kyuubi and saw her waiting for him to answer.

He smiled. "Sure."

Kyuubi smiled broadly. "I can't wait." She said, continuing to eat eagerly.

After they finished, the two started by walking, Gaara showed her some places and introduced her to some people.

"I admit, you've had a great development comparing to the old genin you." Said Kyuubi.

Gaara frowned and slightly tilted his head.

"N-not that I mean you were the worst! I actually admired the old you, and now even more." she said.

Then she realized what she just said.

"I mean-!"

"I admire you too." He said.

She blinked. The fawk?

"You admire me? For what? all I do is get into trouble and ruin everything."

"You're more than that." He said. "I see you as a great friend, more than a great friend actually."

Kyuubi kind of looked sad when he said that, she lowered her gaze and smiled. "Do yooou ... have a weird feeling when you see me?"

He looked at her in confusion, then saw her blushing hard.

"Are you alright? Your face is so red." He had his hand on her forehead. "You don't have a fever."

His hand being on her forehead made her blush even more. "I-!"

"Gaara-Sama!"

A man came with byakugan eyes, he bowed for Garaa. "The council are waiting for you for the meeting."

"Oh right, I almost forgot." Gaara sighed, then he glances at Kyuubi.

Shs smiled and gave him thumbs up. "Good luck."

"I'll take care of her, Gaara-Sama." Said the byakugan guy, he extended his hand for Kyuubi. "Hi, I'm Hyuga Ikuto, and I'm pretty thirsty, how ya doin'?" He asked in a flirtatious way.

Gaara was about to leave, but he turned around and pushed Ikuto's hand away. "Have you ever heard of consent?"

Ikuto broke into sweat.

Gaara looked at Kyuubi softly and took her hands. "Come."

And the two went away.

Ikuto was speechless. "Talk about a consent breaker."

Meanwhile, with the love birds.

HES CUTE HES CUTE HES CUTE I SWEAR TO GOD HES DEFINITELY JEALOUS I NEED TO PINCH HIS CHEEKS. HOW DO I ACT? HOW DO I ACT? OH GODD I NEED TO TELL HIM HES CUTE BUT IT WOULD BE LAME-- BUT HES CUTE- WHY AM I THINKING LIKE THIS? WHATS NEXT? LEWD THOUGHTS?

Kyuubi gasped air and yelled. "Y-YOU ARE SO LEWD!"

The two stopped.

And at this moment, Kyuubi knew she fcked up.

The sweat on her could fill a pool in a second.

SH!T

His hand squeezed hers. "So you think I'm a... pervert?" He let go of her hand.

Baby nooo don't give me that pout.

"HAHAA THIS IS BETTER THAN THE OTHER EMBARRASSING THINGS YOU AND YOUR BROTHER SAID!" Kurama laughed at her.

"Shut up!"

Gaara blinked in confusion.

"AHH NOT YOU! I WOULD NEVER-"

Gaara cupped her cheeks with his hands, then he accidentally started squeezing her cheeks and finding it so cute.

"Oh, its like mochi." he said.

Kyuubi was so surprised, her hand slowly went to his cheeks and cupped it

"Yours is as smooth as doriyaki."

The two just awkwardly stood there with their hands on each other's cheeks.

Suddenly, they both had a jumpy feeling.

"Woah." Kyuubi frowned. We just stared at each others eyes, and suddenly my stomach did a back flip.

"I-I think thats the feeling I was talking ab—" she turned to Gaara excitedly but found herself looking at a red faced Gaara.

"WHHH WHY IS YOUR FACE RED?" Hers got red too.

Gaara covered his mouth and looked away shyly.

"Yours is red too." He said quietly.

She bit her bottom lip and stared at the ground awkwardly.

"Gaara-Sama, the meeting!" Yelled Matsuri from a distance.

Gaara gave her a nod and gave Kyuubi one last look. "I'll see you again, K-Kyuubi."

He left.

Kyuubi just stood there, wanting to leap like a frog out of excitement.

"Is Gaara's face red or I'm imagining things?" Matsuri asked, approaching towards Kyuubi.

Kyuubi backed away in her defense. "Are you going to fight again?"

"Eh, no. We may have been love rivals before, but now I couldn't care less, all I want is Gaara-Sama's safety." said Matsuri.

"Oh."

"Besides, I see you better than any other women that the Kazekage is being matched with."

"Matched?" Kyuubi frowned. "Are you saying that the council are looking for a wife for him?"

"Duh, of course. He's the Kazekage, but it is a burden, hes only 16."

Kyuubi couldn't figure what to say, she nervously playes with her fingers and then she looked at Matsuri.

"I... have to go somewhere." She said.

"Are you okay—?"

Kyuubi already left, on her way to her room.

"Kyuubi, are you seriously going to cry for a guy now?" Kurama said.

She slammed the door shut, and gave a deadly glare. "Cry? The only ones that are going to cry are the girls hes matched with, it'll be a massacre soon, I'll kill them all, I'll —"

"You've gone mad." Said Kurama.

Kyuubi smiled broadly. "I was joking."

"I'd like to believe that."