Chapter 2: the start of something new

4 weeks later
Ian had been looking for a nice place to book a spa to finally relax in hopes of getting Dave off his mind. He want on a website with a picture of what looked like a mud spa...... maybe this was just the thing he needed......

It was the day of his mud spa, the place was quite far away, so Ian had packed clothes the night before and was planning on staying at a hotel. And since he basically kidnapped his ex's chipmunks and forced them into a music career only a year ago, he had money to burn.

Ian got in his car and and drove for about 4 hours and stopped at what looked like a swamp  " huh, this must be the place" Ian mumbled to himself. He stepped out of his car and heard a low, angry Scottish accent " Get out of my swamp!" Ian turned his heard to see where the gruff voice was coming from, and saw a big, green ogre stomping towards him. Instead of being startled my the ogres otherwise unattractive appearance, Ian's heart fluttered and he found himself blushing. But no, he hadn't even gotten over Dave and this ogre looks like he's broken a few hearts in his time. Ian's face quickly went stern, daring Shrek to yell at him again. " I said.... GET OUT OF MY SWAMP" Shrek was so close to Ian that he could smell the onion off his breath. And with a smirk on his face, Ian simply said " no"
" excuse me?!" Ian stepped closer, their faces inches apart, " you heard me. I'm here for a mud spa but it seems I went to the wrong place. I drove a long way to get here and now I need a place to stay. You see, I was going to stay at a hotel-"
" well you can't stay here!" Shrek yelled. Ian just knew this guy had a soft spot, and he wanted to see where the obvious tension between would lead so Ian said " fine! I'll sleep in my car. In my cold, small, cramped car..." Shrek hesitated for a moment.... " well if you insist" Shrek stated as he walked away, leaving Ian alone in the cold afternoon.