Author's note

Assalam Alaikum pretty peoples!!

So a little introduction before we start the ride😂✌️
This is your writer who has just turned 18 a few months back and is here to entertain you 😂😉. I'm not a pro writer, nor do I plan to become one. I'm just an average Pakistani student who loves novels to the infinity. The love for reading enhanced my vocabulary and so my sleepy mind decided to step out of the comfort zone and do something productive. This is my first story and I tried my best to do justice with it and it's characters. Now moving on to story I would like to share a few important things.

Firstly, the story is purely fiction and does not have any link with any person living or dead. Any resemblance found is purely coincidental. The information provided in the story about places, professions and others is not 100% accurate. I haven't visited any of them in personal, all the information gathered is taken down from google. The plot highlights some unspoken issues of the society and is quite light (I guess).

Secondly, I would love to see you people commenting your point of views and sharing your thoughts around in the comment section. But I would like to make it clear here only that I would not accept any abusing statement regarding my story. Any verbal abusing will be reported then and there. You are free to share your views but in ethical ways only.

Thirdly, all the pictures and quotations are taken down from pinterest, google and instagram and so belong to the owners themselves. I don't own any of them. Also, I haven't casted anyone for the characters so I leave it to your imaginations to work a little 😉.

Lastly, I would like to give a special thanks to my sweet darling friend for supporting me and motivating me through out my journey. Proofreading my chapters, helping me finalize things, making edits and much much more. The credit for all the aesthetics you will find goes to her only.

I wrap up here..... Hope you enjoy the ride. Don't forget to vote and comment ☺️☺️💖